Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter ten

Dru's P.O.V

Me and ash had no luck finding nicole at the park so we decide to go wait outside the coffee shop, hoping stef and emily had found her. We were standing in the freezing cold when we saw emily walking up the street. She ran up to us and told us ' we found nicole, her and stef are just round the corner' Before me and ash could reply we saw nicole and stef walk round the corner holding hands giggling. Stef obviously liked her. A lot. When they caught up to us we walked in to the coffee shop. Ash stef and emily got a table, while me and nicole got the drinks and some snacks. I ordered 5 hot chocolates and all of us a slice of chocolate cake. I was about to pull out my card when nicole shook her head 'no ill pay since I stormed out before' 'its okay I understand what you've been through, since you know my dad left me.' Nicole pulled me into a hug as a tear ran down my eye. ' If you ever need to talk dru I'm here since we both have been in the same situation sort of' ' thanks I'm here for you to' we pulled out of the hug, paid for the stuff and carried the things to our table.

Nicole's P.O.V

We sat in silence drinking our hot chocolates until I realized 'shittt guys what about the tour?!?' They all thought for second when stef replied ' oh its finished our last one was where you fainted' I blushed 'please don't remind me of that' everyone laughed. ' Soo what are you guys doing next?' emily questioned. 'Erm I guess just going home' ash replied 'oh' ' well you don't live that far away you know only I few blocks' ash chuckled this made emily's face light up mine to. I was eating my cake when stef's hand slipped into mine which made me smile. I can't believe I was drinking hot chocolate and eating chocolate cake with my idols and holding hands with Stefan abingdon! We were just talking about random shit when my phone started vibrating and lez be friends started playing which caused stef,ash and dru to smile. I stood up walked out of the coffee shop and answered my phone 'FINALLY you fucking answer your phone I've been worried sick about you, you've not answered any of your text or phone calls I thought you got raped or something!' It was charlotte I think she was abit mad. ' Charlotte I'm fine I'm perfect actually, sorry I haven't replied, long story, you busy?' 'Erm no' 'okay come to the coffee shop round the corner from the dance studio ill explain everything' 'okay byee' 'bye charlotte' I walked back in and back to the table ' who was that' emily questioned 'charlotte she's coming here, she's being worried sick so I think she deserves and explanation' emily smiled 'Charlotte omg I've not seen her in ages' we carried on talking about random stuff until I saw charlotte walking into the shop. Me and emily ran up to her and gave her a massive hug 'I've missed you guys so much I've been worried sick what happened where have you....' She was about to finish her sentence until she saw the midnight beast sat on the table looking at us to see what was going on. Charlotte dragged me and emily to the toilets ' is there something you guys want to tell me?!?' I smiled 'oh erm yeah we met the the midnight beast' charlotte stood there ' details!!' Once we explained everything to charlotte she stood there gob smacked 'O M G' emily chuckled 'yeah soo do you want to go meet them they probably think we've left them or something' we walked out of the toilets and over to the table ' so this is charlotte our best friend' Charlotte was blushing like mad ' erm hey' they all gave each other hugs dru gave her one last but it was a few minutes longer erm could something happen between these two, aw they would make such a cute couple. We sat back down and talked for abit until charlotte brought you 'are you guys coming in on the last day of 6th form tomorrow' 'SHIT!' Me and emily shouted which caused a few stares 'I completely forgot I guess we have to go' I sighed ' well will pick you up and you can come back to our place for take away' stef smiled ' omg yes!' Me emily and charlotte grinned. Stefan ash and dru are actually amazing. I knew we would have to leave soon which made me upset but I knew that I could see them again tomorrow. 'So we better get going' dru said while standing up. We walked out the coffee shop and said our goodbyes. I gave stef an extra tight hug and he kissed me on the cheek which made my heart melt. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!