Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter seven

Stefans P.O.V:

Nicole started yawning and I looked at the clock and realised it was 12:30,I started getting my pjs and getting up ready to go down stairs and sleep on the couch. Luckily we have two so i dont have to sleep on the same couch as ash and emily. I was comfortable getting changed in front of her but I wasn’t too sure weather she was okay with it so I got changed in the bathroom then I went back in the bedroom to find her sitting upright watching Jeremy Kyle,I went and sat next to her with a packet of haribos and I spilt them all over her by accident,which was embarrasing urgh. She laughed and i went to pick them all up and one had landed on her wrist,I touched it and she flinched. I said ‘what’s up?’ She said’ nothing,I’m tired now night’. I walked downstairs and settled on the couch,had I said something wrong?

Drus P.O.V

Erghh I shouldn’t of gone bed early because now I’m fucking wide awake. I decided to go on twitter since I had nothing else to do because my tv broke last week. I logged into twitter. I had a few mentions and a few dm’s I answered some and a few mentions making fans lives. I then tweeted ’ wide awake great……’ I probably wouldn’t get many replies people are probably asleep I mean it is 3 o’clock in the morning. Then I got a mention from a girl called charlotte as it looked like her name was, her user name was @CharleyHP she tweeted me saying ‘dru your awake I thought I was the only person up anyway what you doing up this late ey? x’ I looked at her picture she actually looked really pretty. I replied ’ I could ask you the same question:P’ I decided to follow her yeah to to make her probably die even more I started looking though her tweets and yeah I made her life. She then dm’d me saying hey dru thank you so much for following you’ve actually made my life you don’t know how happy I am right now!!!! xxx I smiled I loved making fans happy it made me happy I replied ’ your very welcome x’ and we talked pretty much all night, she made me chuckle a few times and she was really kind, I can’t  imagine how she was feeling right now im surprised she isnt dead from all the fangirling!

imagine how she was feeling right now I’m surprised she’s not dead from all the fangirling