Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter three

Nicole couldn’t find her words she was to shocked, she thought she was dreaming. She pinched herself just to see if she was but nope she wasn’t it was really happening, stefan abingdon was right in front of her and was really speaking to him.

Nicole still couldn’t find her words, neither could emily ‘hello’ said stefan ‘I’m guessing this is quite a shock for you guys?’ Emily and nicole managed to nod there heads. Then after a few minutes of awkward silence emily finally spoke ’ I’m emily and that’s nicole sorry were just in shock and can’t believe its you stefan abingdon’ stefan smiled ‘don’t worry about it most fans are like that’ nicole was still in shock and hadn’t spoke a word.

Then someone shouted ‘hey stef what you doing?!’ Then two other figures came round the corner and stood next to stefan. It was dru wakely and ashley horne ‘Hey guys I just saw these to girls emily and nicole standing outside in the freezing cold so I said I’d wait with them while they wait for there brother come and pick them up, since you know it quite dangerous out here’ said stef. They both replied ’ yeah true it does, will wait with you’ emily froze and nearly started crying she couldn’t believe it the midnight beast were stood right in front of her. Nicole couldn’t believe her eyes and it all became to much for her and she fainted and hit the ground…