"wait you will never find our family if you kill me" Elijah sat beside Klaus with the dolk "Elijah no" Damon said and Elijah turned his head around to us

"I'm sorry" he ran away and took Klaus with him. "Nooo!" Damon yelled as he got angry.

We drove to the Salvatore house and Bonnie made Elena live again.

Stefan kissed her on the lips and said "you're alive" Damon then came and sat next me as he held out his hand with a glass of bourbon.

He smiled and we toasted our glasses we later took a sip of the bourbon.

Elena got home to Jeremy and I stayed at the Salvatore's.

"So you were really ready to sacrifice yourself for Jenna?" Stefan asked"so were you" "you have a point but I didn't think you would for Elena" "why? We're friends, she's the real friend I haven't had in decades"

Stefan got a grin on his face "well I'm gonna go get some rest, you should too" "no I think I'm gonna sit here for a while"

Stefan nodded and made his way up the stairs. I was sitting on a armchair in front the fire and were drinking bourbon. It just got darker and darker outside.

I heard footsteps coming from another room and they came closer

"Are you still up?" I heard beside me and it was Damon "yeah I can't sleep after everything" "I get it. You maybe want to think of something else"

Damon sat on a armchair next to me and stared into my brown eyes so I stared into his light blue eyes. He leaned forward to my lips and kissed me so I kissed back. He took me up and against the wall

"wait Damon" he stopped and took his arms on the wall next to my head "we shouldn't" "why shouldn't we?" He smirked "people just died. So this is kind of respect less" "you know what's respect less? You saying no to me"

I smiled as I took off his shirt and threw it beside us on the floor. He smiled and continued kissing me, as he did he took his hand on my neck.

I woke up in a bed confused so I turned around and there Damon layed shirtless. He looked so hot with his abs and his black messy hair.

"Why are you starting at me" i smiled and said "because you look really hot laying there" he opened his eyes and smiled

he took his hand on my cheek as he kissed me

"wait I said as I weakly pushed him away and said "what's the clock" "I don't know" I looked and saw that I had 20 minutes to fix me.

"shit I gotta go". "So you're running away" "I'm gonna be late for school" "you have a long life and you choose to go to school" "I know wierd right?" "I mean you could have fun instead. With me" he did his eyebrow thing "good bye Damon". I got out of bed and walked out of his room.

I arrived to school 5 minutes late. I got in to the classroom and Alaric didn't say anything he'd just kept with the review.

After school it was going to be a party about the 80s so I put on a dress that I wore in the 80s and got there with Stefan and Damon.

"We are at a party so shall we" Stefan said as he took out his arm "yes Mr. Salvatore" we got on the dance floor and danced

"so Elena didn't wanna come?" I said "no she wanted to be with Jeremy after everything that happened"

I just nodded and Stefan spun me around and suddenly I was dancing with Damon instead.

"Hey Tara" Damon said flirty "were did Stefan go" "he needed to talk to Bonnie"

after we had danced, we three talked and then I saw in the side of my eye that Klaus were standing there.

"I  be back" "where are you going?" Stefan said, I whispered "Klaus" I made my way to him.

"So you managed to talk to me?" "what are you doing here?" "What's with that attitude?" "Seriously? You gonna ask why I have this attitude to you? Tell me why are you here?" "I actually wanted to talk to you" "okay talk" "you don't have to be rude" "you killed my friends aunt" "and Elena" "yes...exactly..Elena too"

"I'm sorry but I needed to" "you could've still picked someone else" "Katherine chose her" "what?" "It was between her or Jenna and she chose Jenna" "of course, she would never sacrifice herself for someone" "shall we?" He took out his arm "no" "why not love?" "Okay. Fine"

We danced like in the 80s and as we did it came a calm song so we started dance slowly.

"So you were also in the plan to kill me?" "no I didn't know anything" Klaus got a little smirk on his face as he spun me around

When I came back to him, I was really close to him

"you remember what I promised you? I was thinking of what he meant when I remembered

"you mean the hybrid thing?" "Yes love, so what do you say?"

I didn't have time to answer until Damon came and i backed off from Klaus and looked at Damon

"hey Klaus" "hey Damon how's Stefan" "fine i think" "you wanted to kill me" "yea I did and Elijah betrayed us" "Elijah is with his family now"

My eyes moved from Damon to Klaus "no, no Klaus what did you do?"

Klaus smirked evil as he looked down on the floor

"Klaus why did you kill Elijah?" "I can't give him our family but I will wake him soon"

"why can't you? You took away Rebekah and she's my best friend and I've been waiting for you to just wake her so please do"

"no I can't love" "why not? You said you would wake her up soon and the year was 1922 when we met Stefan" "Stefan?" Damon asked "nothing Damon shouldn't you be with Stefan" Klaus said "what are you talking about Tara?" "Nothing"

"just tell me" Klaus then grabbed his shoulders "you will forget this conversation" he let go off Damon and Damon walked away to Stefan

"that wasn't necessary" "he wouldn't stop asking".

I rolled my eyes and we later drove home to the Salvatore's

"Tara you didn't tell him Elena is alive right?" "No Stefan I didn't, he thinks she is dead" "good". Stefan went on his way and Damon came to me

"so tell me if we gonna share room again?" "You already miss me?" I said with a teasing voice. Damon smiled and came closer.

"Damon you're not the only one who lives here" Stefan said and I took a step back "hey baby brother" Damon said "I've seen enough I'll just go".

Damon came closer again as I went backwards until I backed into the wall. I looked behind me and then at Damon's blue eyes.

Damon begin to kiss me and we started to make out, I ripped off his shirt and he had his hand on my cheeks, he made my hair messy as Elena suddenly stood there

"oh hey Elena" I said as I fixed my hair "hey, Damon do you know were Stefan is?" Damon breathed loudly and said "yes he's upstairs".

Elena got upstairs

"I gotta take a shower now" Damon said fixing his tousled hair. I got up the stairs and got to sleep.

I woke up and opened my eyes and saw Damon laying next to me

"what are you doing Damon?" I said with a morning voice "You are so cute when you sleep" he said with a smirk. I got up and said

"I need to change" "okay" "can you go out" "no" "fine stay then" I said as

I took off my shirt and took on another and then I took off my pants so I just had panties on. I took on my dark jeans

"can you stop stare so much" "no but I'm gonna go now" he got up from the bed and got out.