PART - 36

Part - 36
-
-
Yaad karlo jisko yaad krna hai..
And then she went from there after saying this to her..

Here shehnaz was crying and sobbing..she was totally scared..
She don't know what will going to be  happen with her..

Kyaa hogaa ab..kisiko ptaa bhi hoga kya mai yaha hu..

She was thinking about her family and sidharth..🥺

Sidharth face comes infront of her eyes..👀

N...no shehnaz aise week nhi padhna tujhe kuch to krnaa hogaa..tujhe bahar niklana hi hoga kaise bhi krke shehnaz yahaa se..

Abhi boht kuch baaki hai life mei tu aise haar nhi Maan sakti..

And then she tried her all strength to loosen the rope..after many attempts rope gets loosen and she was able to free her hands..

Her hands were bleeding because of continues rubbing on the rope

She opened her legs and walks out....
She saw Natasha's phone on the table while walking outside..

She took the phone with her...
Here sidharth was trying to trace the phone location...

Sid to police..

Kuch pta chla kya aapko location kaha ki hai ??

Police - location to hospital ki hi show kar raha hai....

Phone hospital mei hi hai..

Sid - but waha to shefali or baaki police officers ne check Kiya hai waha to Natasha nhi hai..

And then someone informed the police officers that they found natsha phone in hospital dustbins..

Police tells this to sidharth..
Sid gets more angry and increase the speed of his car..

On the other side..

Shehnaz was able to escape from Natasha

She went outside from the house..
She saw here and there but there were only old buildings it was dark area..no one used to stay in this area..

Sana was totally afraid because of darkness..

She heard someone foot sound..she looked back and saw Natasha from distant..

Sana got nervous and she runned from there and hide herself behind the wall..
She was panting.. her heart is beating very fast..

Sweat was dripping from her forehead because of fear😰

She looked at the phone in her hand..she unlocked the phone..

She was thinking whom she would call..
She was trying to remember the number but because of the fear she forgot every number and then she dailed at  police station with her  trembling hand..

Pol - hello...

Helloo..hellloooo..m..maaii s.. shehnaz..bol rahi hu..m.mujhe meri sister-in-law ne kidnap krliya hai v..v..vo mujhe maar degi

P.. please mujhe bachaa lijiyee..sana said in trembling voice..

Pol - dekhiye aap apni location btaaiye please jisse hum aap tak pohanch sake..

Sana - m..mujhe nhi pta yeh konsi jagah hai har taraf bas andhera hi andhera hai kuch ptaa nhi chal raha mujhe..
Smjh nhi aa raha kaha jaau mai.

Pol - dekhiye aap dariye mat hum aapki phone ki location locate krne ki koshish krte hai jab tak aap apne aapko kisi safe location par hide krke rakhiye hum jaldi se jaldi aap tak pohanch jaaenge..aap dariye mat..

Sana - h..haa thik hai..

And then she disconnected the call and hide herself..

Police located the location.. and calls sidharth..

Pol - sidharth humein shehnaz ki call aai thi abhi thodi der phle or humne vo location trace kar li hai meine aapko vo location share krdi hai..aap jldi se vaha pohnchiye..hum bhi bas nikl rahe hai vaha ke liyee..

Sid - haa thik hai and then sidharth turned her car towards that location..
Shehnaz mai aa raha hu bas tumhe kuch nhi hone dungaa.

On the other side..

Natasha saw shehnaz was not in the house

She gots angry..

Achaa nhi kiya tumne shehnaz bhaag kar... tumhe to mai pakad kar rahungi phirse..she went from there to find her..
It was about to sun rise..

Here shehnaz was sitting in a fear..
Kaha rah gai police abhi tak nhi aai yaha meri jaan nikle jaa rahi hai..

Waha Natasha ko ab Tak ptaa chal gya hoga ki Mai nhi hu waha kabhi bhi yaha tak pohanch sakti hai mujhe dhundhte hue..😥😥

Ik kaam krti hu aage chalakar dekhti hu kya pta koi mil hi jaae help ke liye waise bhi subh hone hi wali hai..
She went from there...

On the other side..
Sidharth reached at the location given by police

He comes out from his car and looked here and there..

It was outside area of the city..where no one used to live..

Yeh to bilkul sunsaan jagah hai..

He went inside the area.. shehnaz mai aa raha hu bas thoda or Waite kro mera..mai aa raha hu..

On the other side..

Shehnaz was running with her all strength..

Her feet is bleeding..

Yaha kyu koi nhi hai... please koi to aajaao meri help krne..he baba ji kisiko to bhejo meri help ke liye..

She was saying while crying..
And then she heard a voice..

It was familiar voice for her..she went in that direction

After moving few steps further she saw sidharth..her sadness turned into happiness when she saw him..finally god listen her pray and sends sidharth for her help..

a little smile comes on her face🙂
S.. sidharth t..tum aagaae mere liye..she said to herself  and she went towards him..

Sana yelled si......sidharth
Sid looked back and saw shehnaaz..
Relief comes in his heart when he saw her.. finally he found his naaz..

Both were moving slowly slowly towards each other.. looking into eachother eyes..
And then natsha reached there and hold shehnaz from her back tightly and puts knife on her neck..

To be continued ❤️
-
-
Kyaa hogaa aage jaane ke liye Bane rahiye mere sath..🤭
Target - khub khub saare comments and boht sare votes ⭐