PART - 19

Part - 19
Sana - yeh log kaha chale gayee? Shaam bhi hogai ab to wapis bhi jaana hai par yeh log mil hi nhi rahe..👀👀
And then she went from there to find them..
On the other side..
Navya , aarav and khushal already went from there because of aarav condition
Aarav got bad stomachache because he eat lots of fast food in the car..
( Ab mere paas jyada bahaane nhi h bnaane ko to isi se kaam chlaao 🤧)
Nav already messages Sana about them..
Here Sana forgets her phone in sid car so she didn't able to read her message..
And here sid comes inside after taking the call he looked here and there but he didn't able to find her..
Yeh ladki kaha chali gai ab..??
Sid tried to call her no. but she didn't picked the call because Sana didn't have her phone near her..
Sid to himself..
Shayad navya ke sath hogi vo..😶
And then he dialled navya no. Nav picked his call and said that shehnaaz was not with them..
When he heard this he immediately hang her call and start searching for her..
Shehnaaz kaha ho yr tum..? Aise kaise kahi ja sakti ho tum..😶
On the other side..
Yr yeh sab kaha chalein Gaye mil hi nhi rahe itni der se dhundh rahi hu ik to Mera phone bhi nhi hai mere pass..🤧
She was feeling  very tired because of continuous walk..
And then she saw a bench and went near that bench and sits on that bench..
It was almost time to sunset.. now shehnaaz start feeling scared..With the onset of night, the temperature was also falling.
Yrr mai kya kru koi aa kyu nhi Raha..yaha kitna andhera hogya or thand bhi boht hogai hai..
Kahi navya or Sidharth mujhe bhulkar Ghar to nhi chalei gae🥺🥺
Mai kya Karu yaha aaspas koi bhi nhi hai jisse help le saku mai..🤧
Her eyes were teary..she puts her head on her knees and start crying..
And then she heard someone voice..she looked up and saw Sidharth from distance who is yelling her name..
Shehnaaz.. shehnaaz.. kaha ho tum..
Sana replies him back..
Sidharth mei yaha hu... and then she stands up and runs towards him..
Sid saw her coming towards him..he felt relieved after seeing her..
Shehnaaz reached near him and hugged him tightly..
Shehnaaz tum thik to ho naa? Sidharth asked her while caressing her hair..
Phle nhi thi thik lekin ab aap aage ho na to ab mai thik hogai hu..she said while tightening her grip..
Shehnaaz darne ki jarurt nahi hai ab mai hu na tumhaare pass..chalo yaha se chalte hai..
While wiping her tears..🥺she looked into his eyes she was clearly able to see worries in his eyes And then she nodded her head in yess..
Sidharth hold her hand tightly and take her towards parking area..
Sid made her sit in the car..Sana mai navya ko inform krke aata hu abhi
Sana - ohk thik hai.... and then he went to calls navya..
Nav - bhaiya shehnaaz mil gai kyaa kaise hai vo bhaiya..?
Sid - ha milgai mujhe vo achaa navya hum kl subh Ghar aaenge..aaj hum yahi hotel mei rukenge.. kyunki raat kafi hogai hai or Shimla wapis aate aate subh hojaaegi..or raat ko yaha snowfall ki wjah se raste slippery hogae hai to driving safe nhi hai..
Nav - thik hai bhaiya jaise aapko thik Lage aap bas shehnaaz or apna  dhyaan rakhnaa
Sid - thik hai..
And then he went inside the car and saw shehnaaz was sleeping peacefully in the car..
Sid go near her and adjust her seat belt and then caressed her head..
Tumhe pta nhi hai tumne mujhe aaj kitna dra Diya tha shehnaaz..
He said in a lower voice while looking at her and then he starts the car and take her to the hotel..he already booked two rooms for them..
After reaching to the hotel.. Sidharth tried to get up shehnaaz..
But shehnaaz didn't getup because of deep sleep..
Sid - shehnaaz.. shehnaaz utho?
After not getting any response he taps her shoulder and finds her body is burning hot.
He immediately touched her forehead and find that she had high fever..
Sid - abhi tak to bilkul thik thi aise achanak se fever kaise hogyaa isko..
He went out and opened shehnaaz side door and take her outside from the car and hold her into his arms and immediately take her inside the hotel..
He asked receptionist to calls the doctor while going towards their room..
Sid made her lay on the bed and after taking off her  shoes he covered her with quilt..
He sits near her and caressed her cheeks..
Shehnaaz bas doctor abhi aajaaenge.. tumhe jaldi acha lagega..
And then he heard knock on the door he went to take doctor inside..
Doctor checked her and prescribed her some medicines..
Doc - inka fever jaldi hi thik hojaaega aap bas yeh medicine time par dedenaa..
Sid - ohkay doctor.. and then he thanked him
After giving him medicine doc went from there
Sana was still unconscious because of fever so he tried to get her up and help her to take medicine..
After giving her medicine he again lay down her on bed..and get up to went out from her room
But shehnaaz hold her hand tightly..
He looked at her face..she was sleeping peacefully while holding her hand tightly..
Sid in his mind..
Kya karu ab..👀
After few sec he decides to sits near her on the bed..
He sits on the bed and start moving his finger in her hair with another hand..
He didn't realise when he felt asleep while doing her care..
To be continued
Target - khub khub saare comments...
And boht boht saare votes..😘
Love you all guys❤️