HEART BREAK 💔

Part - 22
It's almost passed down of one week...there is no contact is held in  between sidnaaz in this week...
Here sid was waiting for her naaz to come back..he really wants her to see as soon as possible..
And hear her feelings from her mouth to what she feels for him..he really wants to hear her confession..
Par jruri nhi hota na ki har baar sabar ka fal mithaa hoo..
When sidharth heard the news of shehnazz coming back from navya mouth he gets  very excited and  he decide to give her a beautiful surprise..
Sid was sitting in his cabinet and scrolling something on his iPad.. and then his phone rings..
Person - sir humne sabkuch arrange krdiya hai aapke according...
Sid - thankyou so much  itne short time pe sabkuch arrange karne ke liye..
Person - it's our work sir i hope aapki yeh date  achi jaae..
Sid - thankyou and then he disconnected the call..
Sid to himself..
Shehnazz tumhe boht acha lgega yeh surprise bas ab tum jaldi se aajao mere pass mujhse waite nhi ho rahaa hai ab..mai bas tumhe jaldi se hug Krna chahta hu..
Aaj ka din best din hoga meri life kaa..mai kabhi nhi bhulungaa yeh din apni life mei..🙂
And then he went home to get ready for his special date..
After getting ready he went on the venue to check all the arrangements..
It's almost evening time..
Shehnazz finally  reached Shimla after reaching Shimla she directly went to the Navya house.. and find nobody at the house.. except servents
Sana - sab log kaha hai..?
She asked one of the servant about them
Servant - sab bahaar ghumne gae hue hai shehnazz bitiyaa..
Sana - mai kya kru ab mai kitni himmat krke yaha aai thi or ab yaha koi hai nhi..🥺
Servant - bitiya aapke liye uper kuch hai Sidharth baba ke room Mai unhone bola tha ki jab aap aa jao to aapko unke room mei bhejne ke liye..
Sana directly went into his room after hearing this..she opened the door of his room and find a big gift box placed on the bed..
She went near the bed and opened the box and find a beautiful dress and note in it..
"  I hope this beautiful dress will make you look more beautiful... please wear it and come at this place.. I'm waiting for you.."
Tears rolled down from her eyes while looking at the dress..
Sidharth mai tumhe kaise face krungi..🥺
After few minutes she wiped her tears and take that dress with her and went to the address that is written on the note..
In the whole way she was thinking about sidharth...🥺
After half an hour she reached at the destination..
There was complete darkness..she was looking here and there but she didn't find anyone..she gets out from the car and start moving inside..
The lights with dim brightness gets on with the  every step that she was taking..
And then she feels something under her feets she saw down and find a path made with rose petals🌹🌹

Tears rolled down from her eyes when she saw all this..
Sana in her mind..
Shehnaaz sidharth ne tere liye itna kuch kiya hai or tu..or tu uske sath itna bura krne wali hai..🥺🥺
Mai kaise bolungi usko.. nhi nhi mujhse nhi hoga..
Ha ik kaam krti hu yaha se chali jaati hu mujhse nhi dekha jaegaa sidharth ka face 🥺
And then she turned to went out from there but she stopped when she heard sidharth voice
Kaha Jaa rahi ho shehnazz..
Shehnazz immediately wiped her tears and turned back..
Sidharth was standing infront of her..
Sid saw her naaz after a week..he hugged her tightly in his arms  because he can't be able to stop his emotion any more..
Shehnazz also want to hug him back but she control herself..
I miss you shehnazz.. meine boht miss Kiya tujhe shehnazz..
He said in her ears..
Sana in her mind..
Meine bhi miss Kiya sidharth..🥺
And then  shehnazz hold her courage and pushed him away from herself and said..
Aap yeh kya kar rahe ho Sidharth..apni tamij mei raho aise hadein paar mat kro..
Sid looked at her confusingly..😕
Sid - shehnazz meine sirf hug ki hai or kya kiya hai maine..
Sana - nhi aap nhi kar skte mujhe aise hug..or yeh kya hai yeh decoration , yeh dress , yeh flowers.. while throwing dress on the floor..
Sid -  kya hai ka kya matlab..? Meine yeh sab tumhare liye prepare Kiya humaare special day ke liye prepare Kiya Aaj tum apni feelings btaaoegi na mujhe..
Sana - konsa special day koi special day nhi hai or konsi feelings koi feelings nhi hai mere dil mei aapke liye..
Shehnazz tum yeh kya bol rahi hu tumne hi to kaha tha ki tum Punjab se wapis aakr mujhe apni feelings btaaoegi..he said  while holding her arms tightly
Sana - V..v..vo to meine isliye bola kyunki mujhe us time smjh nhi aa raha tha ki aapko kya bolu...
Sid gets angry when he hears this lame excuse..
Samjh nhi aa raha tha ka kya matlab he said while tightening his grip..
Aah sidharth mujhe pain ho raha hai mera hath chordo please..she said
Or jo mujhe pain ho raha hai voo.. while jerking her hand...
I know shehnazz tum abhi jhuth bol rahi ho i know you also like me..tum jhuth kyu bol Rahi ho please btao naa..tumhari aankho mei mere liye pyaar dikhta hai saaf saaf i know..he said
Sana - koi pyaar vyaar nhi haii..
Sid - phir vo pyaar vo care kya thi jo tumne pichle kuch dino mei mere liye ki thi..
Sana - v..vo to bas bas..
Sid - kyaa bass..
Sana - vo to mujhe dare mila tha ki aapke muh se I love you niklvau mei isliye aapke care or pyaar krne ka drama kiya meine baaki mere dil mei koi pyaar vyaar nhi thaa..
Sid - jhuth mei maan hi nhi saktaa yeh..he goes near her and hold her face and said..
I know tum mujhse pyaar karti ho shehnazz...
Please boldo yeh sab jo bhi bola vo jhuth hai..
Jhuth hai naa shehnazz..his voice is chocking while saying this..
He had a hope that she will say that she was lieing to him..
Here Sana is trying to control her emotions.. and then she said while jerking his hands..
Sana - ruko ik min and then she calls navya and puts call on speaker mode..
Sana - nav aarav ne mujhe kya dare Diya tha please btana ik baar
Nav - yahi ki tujhe bhaiya ke muh se I love you niklwana hai....
Sana - ohk thankyou and then she cuts the call..
Sana - sunliya na mai ab apni taraf se Clear hu..
Sidharth temper goes beyond his limit now wtf are you saying shehnazz..dare..dare..
Dare ke liye tumne drama kiya kisiki feelings ke sath majak Kiya tumne..he said while throwing flower vase  on the floor that is placed on the table...
Sana - i know meine galat kiya uske liye I'm really sorry..
Sid hold her arms tightly and said..
Sorry! sorry bolne se kya hoga tum thik kar paaogi kyaa sab kuch phirse.. meine aaj tak is pyaar ki feelings par trust nhi kiya tha or jab life mei pahli baar feel kiya to vo bhi tumhare liye..or tum bol rahi ho dare tha vo..
Ik ghatiya dare ke chakar mei tum kisiki feelings ke sath khel gai..tumhare liye kisi insan ke emotions  uske ahsaas kuch matter nhi krte tum ik bekaar ladki ho..ik khudgarz ladki ho..
Sana's heart is breaking into pieces while hearing this rash words for her from his mouth..
Sana gathered her all strength and made her leave herself from his grip..
Sana - aapko Jo bolna hai bol lo mujhe agar aise bolne se aapka gussa khtam hota hai to... Waise bhi mujhe koi farak nhi pdtaa..
Sid - tumhare ander to koi feelings hi nhi hai tabhi to tumhe farak nhi pdtaa..
Sana - mai ab or ldaai nhi Krna chahti.. waise bhi mujhe late ho raha hai mujhe Punjab wapis bhi Jana hai aaj to mai jaa rahi hu..
Sid - haa jaao or kabhi meri aankho ke saamne aana bhi mat mujhe tumhara chehra bhi nhi dekhna hai aaj ke baad nikal jaao yahaa se..
Sana turned down and slowly slowly start moving from there..
Her eyes were filled with tears...she was controlling herself for long time infront of him..
Finally she burst into tears..
Here sid was also in the same situation..he is still not able to accept this..
Why Sana why you did this to me..🥺🥺?
Life mei pahli baar pyaar kiya or usne aise dhokha dediyaa mujhe..🤧
And then he take the bottle of wine that is placed on the table and start drinking the wine..
Tears were continuously flowing down from his eyes..
He is feeling angry and betrayed..😠
On the other side..
Shehnazz was sitting in the car and crying.. sidharth words were continuously echoing in her ears..
I'm really sorry sidharth..🥺🤧
Mujhe maaf kardoo..
Yeh meri tumse aaj aakhri mulakaat thi sidharth 🥺
" Gum rahega ki hum mil na sake
Par sukoon yeh bhi hai ki hum mile to thi.."
And then she asked his driver to start the car..
To be continued ❤️
Target - boht saare comments and atleast 20+ votes...🥰❤️
Aisa kya hua socho socho..🙂