Chapter 13

Aladdin and Amelia look at each other a big hug each other and Aladdin picked her up and spin her around.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie" said Aladdin

"Thank you father" said Amelia

Then she looked at Rachel and she said "RACHEL".

she ran to her and she said "Rachel, no, no please not my sister"

Amelia started to cry and hug her.

Then Genie decided to heal Rachel from the cut that Abis Mal gave her in the stomach.

When he healed Rachel, she opened her eyes and she saw her long lost little sister "Amelia"

"Rachel" said Amelia

They hugged each other

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe at first" said Amelia

"It's fine, but now you know" said Rachel

Then Liam ran in and help Rachel up and she looked at the others and said "guys, I want to say thank you for taking care of my sister, I bet my mother and father would say that too.

"It's our pleasure Rachel" said Jasmine.

Genie said "aww, big group hug", he hug everybody and squeeze them.

Years later

Amelia turned 20 years old and it was time to crowned her as Queen of Agrabah.

The coronation was starting.

Amelia was sitting in the throne, filled with everyone.

Then Aladdin put his hat off and he slowly put it on Amelia's head.

Then she raised up and saw her parents being so proud of their daughter.

She saw Genie crying and said "she's growing up so fast" and carpet gave him a tissue.

Then she went out of palace and everybody of Agrabah yell "ALL HAIL AMELIA, QUEEN OF AGRABAH".

They chapped and cheered

Then Amelia saw Rachel, Liam and their 2 year old daughter Olivia and she's so happy to be an aunt.

Aladdin and Jasmine hug their daughter who's now The Queen Of Agrabah.

THE END