Chapter 5

16 years later, Amelia grown up and being the princess of Agrabah.

Sadly the Sultan passed away when Amelia was 4 years old and now Aladdin is now the Sultan and Jasmine became queen.

Today is Amelia's 16th birthday and Agrabah are celebrating.

A while later at the throne everyone was setting up a party for Amelia and Genie said "there's something missing and I don't know"

Aladdin and Jasmine looked at each other said "where's the birthday girl".

Amelia was in her room at her balcony with a little box and she sighed.

"Hello" said Genie who was behind Amelia

She turned around and Genie said "somebody is going to missing her own 16th birthday".

She giggled and said "hold on Genie, there's just something I need".

"I gotcha" said genie

Amelia opened the box and it was a necklace and Genie said "well that's a nice necklace I never seen you wearing that before".

"Grandfather gave me this before he died" said Amelia

"Oh really" said Genie

"I promised him that I'll wear this on my 16th birthday and it's the day" said Amelia

Amelia put on the necklace and sighed and said "I barely knew him, but sometimes I have a lot of questions".

"Oh really, what kind of questions" said Genie

"I don't know Genie, it just that every time I see mother or father and I looked myself in the mirror, I kinda don't look like them" said Amelia "I could just tell them how I feel but I bet they don't understand".

"Amelia, your father and mother loves you so much, it doesn't matter what you guys look like" said Genie.

Amelia smiled and said "I wish grandfather could see this".