TO BE OPENED, THE OMNIPOTENT POWER SOLOMON!HOT BLOODED!? AKANE FIRST LOVE LIFE

At the hill,on akaan way home from school, akane is practicing her volleyball moves at the Riverside.

Akane:block!receive!toss!attack!

Until she trip on a rock and fall down on the ground. She was feel hurt on her back while man raised his hand on her.

Man(English):are you okay?

Akane heard from man foreign who speaks English, help her up while she grab his hand to stand up.

Akane:thanks...

Akane look at the man was foregoing who help her up and speak English as she was Surprise.boy was blond hair and blue eyes,his t-shirt was with daijoubu written on it. It's name was brian taylor.

Brian taylor.

Taylor:you're not hurt, right?

Akane was surprise that Taylor speak Japanese.

Akane:I'm good, really!I'm totally...

Akane look at the Taylor said written Japanese daijoubu mean alright.

Akane:alright?

Taylor:good.

Taylor walk off to leave the place and wave at akane.

Taylor(english):bye.

Akane(English):bye.

Akane look at her hand as she was confused and thinking about him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The next day at the school, miyuki and others inside class as akane is still thinking about the incident until they heard open the door and spot that it's was brian from yesterday. As akana was Surprise and stand up.

Akane:hey!you're alright!

Sasaki:hino-san!

They look confused at akane why she call Taylor are daijoubu. Before he was remembered her and smile.after that, sasaki going write the white board with chalk to writing taylor.

Sasaki:so, Everyone, this is brian, who's come here all the way from merry old england. He be a part of our class for the next three weeks.

Taylor bow to them.

Taylor:it's nice to meet you.

Sasaki turn back to akane.

Sasaki:would you mind showing brian around after school, hino-san? Better to have someone he knows do the honors.