REIKA TROUBLES!WHY DO I STUDY!SAVING THE WORLD, A RAY OF LIGHT!

At the school rooftop,miyuki, akane, yayoi and nao are upset over having failed their tests.

Akane:i got owned on that English midterm.

Yayoi:i got owned in math.

Nao:i got owned in history.

Miyuki:i... I got owned in everything.

They was sign in frustration as reika appeared front of them and cheered them up.

Reika:please cheer up.

They turn back to reika with depressed face.

Nao&aren't you at the top of the class?

Reika:well yes..

Yayoi(surprise):again. You've been at the top ever since you got there.

Reika:with proper studies, I'm sure everyone can get great grades.

Nao(smile):you make it sound so easy.

Before miyuki patted on her own cheeks.

Miyuki:but why must we study so hard?

Reika:it's for our future.

Akane:really? Will getting bad grades really hurt us that much?

Yayoi:yeah. I really don't know how science and math will help us.

Miyuki, akane, nao:yeah, yeah.

Nao:by the way, reika? Yasu have great score test when he was high school.

Reika:yes of course. I ask him about his result that he get average A+ expect for 1 is B+ for math.

Yayoi:wow, that's impressive.

Miyuki:why are you studying so hard, reika-chan?

Reika seem surprise miyuki word that why reika studying so hard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The next mornings on reika mansion,reika was wake early morning because she have jogging with her brother. Reika going to help her mother doing make breakfasts and bento as she doing her studies math.

At that moment, reika going to her Grandpa on the room and knock the door.

Reika:excuse me.may i come in, grandfather?

Reika Grandpa:come in.

Reika open the door to revealing her grandpa was doing the painting the kanji on the paper.

her is was old man with white hair around the sides of his head and a white moustache. His eyes are dull shade of blue. He is normally seen in a light gray men's kimono with blue belt and inner lining, a brown coat and dark blue socks with wooden geta.

It's name was aoki soutarou.