YAYOI!PROTECT THE EARTH!A PRECURE BECAME ROBOT!AND I WILL BECOME A GOD

Start from the beginning

Ryoga:i will return to collecting the remaining blades.

Isaac:that won't be necessary.this girl will soon collect them for me.

Ryoga was surprise his said that he won't use sword anymore.as i have girl right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, yasu walk on the shadow in nighttime as he tried to research her on the forest and call out. His heart become panic as his sweating on his body and took breathe out.

Yasu:luna!where are you?

Kento:yasu.

Yasu turn back to kento, who stand front of him in shadow.

Kento:you won't keep your promise.

Yasu:kento!Luna's been..

Yasu go toward him untill kento were Suddenly disappeared in dark aura.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to reality world, yasu wake up and stand up as he took breathe out when mei was surprise in jump. Until he hold pain on his arms when he get injured by sabela. Mei go toward him.

Mei:thank goodness you woke up...

Yasu:how'd i...?

Sophia stand up from chair and go front of him.

Sophia:do not push yourself. You've been unconscious for an entire night.

Yasu:that long...?

Yasu was Remember something and asked Sophia about rintaro and others.

Yasu:how's Rintarou and the rest?

Mei:they've gone to get luna-chan and the stolen blades and books back...

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the park, rintarou and others walk at the park where yasu, luna and kento promise on the spot. While ogami asked about the place.

Ogami:there's nothing here!isn't this the spot?

Rintaro:we mean, kento did mention his"promise place"...

Reika:no. this is right place where yasu, luna-san and kento-san promise the place.

Daishinji:the world have been nearly connected twice here. It has to be here.

Suddenly, they saw the portal was appeared it's was Isaac with two shindai siblings as luna laying down on the bed. Isaac still seat down on throne while the tree start glow and turn into ruin tree as all the sword stuck on the branch. Two shindai stand up and turn back to rintarou and others.

Isaac:now, let us begin.

Ogami:not on our watch.

Rintarou:master. We're taking back everything you've stolen from us!

Miyuki and others girls take out their own smile pact while they put bow lit up.

READY

Miyuki and others girls:precure smile charge.

GO!GO!LET'S GO!

they tapped their own compact twice with powerpuff. Transform their clothes into their own uniform. As they still covered in the colored light and transform into precure.

Happy,peace, beauty and Rintarou take out sworddriver and put on their waist. While they take out their own wonder ride book and open the page as same ryoga too.