Part 28 The kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Skeleton kiss me back as we close our eyes as we're kissing each other feeling relax into the kiss I gently hold Skeleton like this until the sun rises.

I gently pull away the kiss making Skeleton moan in pleasure we both open our eyes I chuckled at him when I see the blush on his cheeks.

"Oh Wither~" Skeleton said softly I smile at him we both have the same smile we lean in and started kissing on the lips again.

We both started blushing as our lips met again we gently open our mouths and slid our wet tongues out and wrap them around.

We both started moaning into the kiss until Skeleton pin me on the bed until he's on my body still kissing each other without thinking I use my hacks to put blankets over us until we both started moaning more.

Third person,

In the middle of the night no body didn't notice that one of the demons is here looking around the castle unfortunately the demon knows who's looking for someone.

But, the demon is too stupid to know that the crew is here the demon have walk up the house that he's looking for and walk in.

"Where is that kid from the place..?" The demon said looking around keeping his voice down until he saw a room.

The demon laugh evilly and open the door as he sneakily walk in the room he saw the person sleeping on the bed.

What everyone didn't know is that the demons are gonna kidnap Florence Kingsley all because she's one of the smartest mobs in Monster School.

The demon got Florence and put her in a cage she woke up in a jump noticing she's being kidnaped she didn't say anything because Herobrine and Miss Rexi put a tracking on her so they can know she's kidnaped.

Both, Florence and Reekid both have a tracking before the fight that Wither and Skeleton have with Pigman and Zombie.

The kids have heard about the fight but they didn't see it and this is after Herobrine and Miss Rexi have put the tracker on them.

The demon have manage to get away from the castle not knowing it was there with Florence Kingsley is in a cage.

Wither's POV

After a few minutes or like a hour later we both lay on the bed as we're both panting Skeleton is on my body cuddle up against it.

I push the blankets away by using my feet until we wrap our legs around each other as we're still blushing as we smile.

I gently place my right hand under Skeleton's chin making him blush more "You're the cutest skeleton I've ever met I'm so lucky to have you Skelly..." I said softly.

"R-Really..?" Skeleton ask softly with a shy smile.

"Yep. You're mine Skelly and I love you so much..." I said softly as I smile at him.

Skeleton blush more and he smile back we lean in and started kissing on the lips our bodies are really touching each other now as we hold our bodies tightly.

As, we're kissing each other my phone ring we moan into the kiss before we gently pull away with thin saliva out of our mouths.

I gently wipe the saliva away from our lips before I got my phone and answer the call I notice that Herobrine is calling me so I have to pick up my phone.

"Yes teach..?" I ask.

"Wither you and Skeleton need to get over here now..." Herobrine said.

"What happened..?" I ask.