"Actually, Skeleton is scared to tell me that because he doesn't know how I'm gonna react Pigman you won't understand..." I said still in a growl.

"Well, I won't understand because I'm not him and I really don't understand him..." Pigman said.

"Why won't you understand..?" I ask in a growl.

"Because, I'm not afraid to say it but, Skeleton is gay with a hacker like you!!" Pigman said.

"Are you kidding me Pigman, Skeleton didn't even do anything to you!!!" I said almost in a shout.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT SKELEON DID YO ME I CARE THAT SKELEON IS NOT WHAT I THINK HE IS!!!" Pigman shouted.

My eyes glow green in rage "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT SEXUALITY I TOLD YOU BEFORE LIKE MOUTHS AGO THAT NO BODY IS PREFECT OKAY!!?" I shouted back.

Everyone can hear us fighting but, Florence Kingsley and Reekid didn't hear us I don't know where are they but, when I mean everyone I met everyone in the hole castle.

They listen to us fight Herobrine, Ivan, Bella, Star, Miss Rexi and our friends are hearing us fighting and in the back of my mind I don't know how Skelly is doing.

"I DON'T CARE THAT SKELETON HAS DIFFERENT SEXUALITY HE'S DATING YOU AND YOU EVEN LIKE HIM BACK!!!" Pigman shouted.

"YOU LISTEN HEAR PIGMAN, I LOVE SKELETON AND HE LOVES ME BACK WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU OR ZOMBIE SAID!!!" I shouted.

"NOW YOU LISTEN WITHER, SKELETON IS SO VERY WEAK AND NOR EVEN STRONG HE CAN'T EVEN FIGHT THE DEMONS!!!" Pigman shouted.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!" I shouted at him.

"I'M NOT TAKING THAT BACK IT'S THE TRUTH HE'S NOT EVEN STRONG OKAY JUST UNDERSTAND THAT OKAY WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LOVE HIM ANYWAY!!?" Pigman shouted.

I stomp my right foot on the floor in anger at Pigman as my eyes glow green even more "PIGMAN THAT REALL REASON I LOVE HIM IS THAT SKELETON REALLY CARES ABOUT ME!!!" I shouted even more.

"WHY WOULD HE THAN YOU'RE JUST A STUPID HACKER!!!" Pigman shouted even more as well.

"I'M NOT A STUPID HACKER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH BUT, SKELETON DOES HE TOLD ME I'M NOT A STUPID HACKER AND HE REALLY CARES ABOUT ME!!!" I shouted at him.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITHER YOU KNOW THAT SKELETON-".

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I yelled at him.

We both started shouted at each other as the fight is getting into me more my heart can't take this anymore I almost lost my voice because of the fight I have with Pigman.

"YOU KNOW WHAT PIGMAN, I'M NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE I'M DONE FIGHTING WITH YOU!!!" I yelled.

"FINE, I'M ALSO DONE WITH YOU I WISH YOU NEVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!" Pigman yelled back.

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND PIGMAN, I HATE YOU OKAY I'M DONE!!!" I yelled before walking away.

"FINE FORGET YOU!!!" Pigman yelled.

"DAMN YOU PIGMAN!!!" I yelled back before I walk away from him and everyone else as well.

Meanwhile, when Wither and Pigman are fighting.

Skeleton's POV

I was alone with Zombie in another room and I'm having a bad feeling about this "Okay what do you-".

"What is wrong with you!!?" Zombie ask in a shout.

I jump in shocked but, I'm so mad at him "What do you mean nothings wrong with me!!!" I shouted.