Part 26 I can't stand them

Start from the beginning

I didn't notice the text message as I'm falling asleep with Skeleton as we're cuddling each other gently trying to keep us warm into our grasp with the blanket on us.

Meanwhile with Pigman's POV 

I started thinking about Wither and Skeleton ever since they're in a relationship I started becoming very mean to Skeleton by teasing him and also hurting him as well. 

But, since I'm bring mean to Skeleton his ex-bestfriend Zombie has be taking my side and also bring mean to him as well now to be honest I never see him cry before until me and Zombie said some things to him. 

But, than Wither show up and protected him from us me and Zombie always hated the hacker I just really do I don't need to explain even Zombie that also don't wanna to explain. 

That day me and Zombie are talking not noticing Enderman listening to us "You know what Pigman, I'm very tired of Wither and Skeleton all they do is being with each other..." Zombie said. 

"I agree with you I can't even look at them I can't stand them I can't believe they're gay I'm surprise Herobrine, Miss Rexi, Bella, Ivan, and Star are okay with this they even support them as well..." I said. 

"I know right maybe tomorrow I can talk to Skeleton not a nice way and make him break up with Wither and that will be the end of it..." Zombie said explaining to me about his plan. 

"Okay while you do that I'm gonna talk to Wither and make him hurt Skeleton in front of the demons since he's a hacker and all that..." I said making the same plan but, with Wither instead. 

But, than Enderman show up "I can't believe you guys said that what would Wither and Skeleton said about this!!!" he ask in a shout at us. 

Me and Zombie stare at each other before looking at Enderman "We don't care I want them to break up and everything will go back to where it should be..." I said making Enderman really mad. 

"Pigman you can't do that you can't just make them break up do they look unhappy to you because I see them all the time and they're so happy with each other and they have to deal with your shit!!!" Enderman said in a shout. 

Zombie rolled his eyes "Like we said we don't care not one bit they deserve it okay even Skeleton, I hate him even more than before I can't believe he'll do this to me..." he said. 

"Skeleton didn't do anything to you he was your best friend and now you hurt his feeling when he tried to talk to you and you hit him in the face you and Pigman make him cry don't you feel sorry for him!!!" Enderman ask in a shout. 

"No we don't feel sorry when I beat him up that one day Skeleton was very upset but, I don't care he better not tell Wither what I did because if he did I'm gonna hurt him more..." I said. 

Enderman's eyes glow magenta he was not happy with us "Don't you think you guys took this way too far once, this is all over with the demons Wither and Skeleton will never talk to you guys again and to make things worst Wither will make you pay you guys know he's a hacker and I don't know if he'll hurt his friends or something but, he'll definitely hurt you guys if you two hurt Skeleton first Wither is not afraid to make you guys pay from what you're doing..." Enderman said before he teleported away. 

Me and Zombie don't care what he said we're gonna make them break up if they like it or not but, what we didn't know is that Wither and Skeleton love each other so much and we're gonna fine out how much they love each other. 

(Smut Warning 18+ you can skip this if you want to it's not that long I'll let you know when it ends) 

Meanwhile at Wither's POV 

I started kissing Skeleton on the lips making him blush we're been sleeping for an hour until it's noon until we both started making out in our bedroom. 

I gently place my right hand on Skeleton's chest making him moan into the kiss "Wither please~" Skeleton said begging for me to counited I moan into the kiss more as I slid my hand down to his crotch. 

I gently pull away the kiss making Skeleton moan in pleasure I gently put my right hand inside Skeleton making him moan more as he's blushing. 

I started moving my hand around him making him moan a lot more "Oh Wither please~" Skeleton said moaning as he's begging I chuckled as I went faster. 

Skeleton felt himself about to cum as I went even faster "mmm I feel like you're gonna cum~" I said softly with a smile Skeleton nodded as his legs started shaking. 

"I'm really gonna cum Wither~" Skeleton said moaning softly but, a lot more I nodded as I went faster until he cum on my hand as he squirted some of it is on the bedsheets. 

I chuckled as I carefully took my hand out "You wanna taste it~?" I ask softly with a smile Skeleton nodded as I gently bring my hand to him. 

He started licking my hand before he's done we stare at each other for a bit before Skeleton flips me over onto my back he also put his left hand inside of my crotch. 

I moan in pleasure as he moves his hand around my crotch "You're doing so good~" I said moaning as Skeleton smile. 

My legs have started shaking in pleasure as my heart is spinning like crazy as Skeleton is moving a lot faster "I'm gonna cum Skelly don't stop~" I said moaning a lot more. 

Skeleton nodded as he went even faster until I squirted some of the cum is on the bedsheets just like with Skeleton. 

I panted as he gently took his hand out Skeleton bring his hand to me and I started licking the cum off his hand before I stop. 

(End of smut for this part) 

Once, we got off the bed we went to the bathroom and wash up I also use my hacks to clean the bedsheets as well until I got my phone. 

I notice a text message from Enderman, I sit down on the bed with my right leg crossing over my leg as I read the message Skeleton notice me sitting on the bed reading the text as he came and sit next to me. 

"What's going on Wither..?" Skeleton ask softly as I gently put my phone away "I'll tell you until we get to the castle..." I said softly. 

Skeleton nodded as we hold each other's hand and we walk out of our house and walk to the castle we both smile at each other as we walk until we got to the castle Skeleton stands in front of me as I got my phone out. 

I show him the text message that Enderman sent me and his eyes widened "Omg..." Skeleton said softly as he read the text a few times until he looks at me with a scared look "I don't like this..." he said softy. 

I put my phone away before looking at Skeleton "I know I think there's gonna be a fight tomorrow but, I'll protect us from them..." I said softly as I smile at him. 

Skeleton smile back as he walk closer to me before putting his hands on my hips I gently place my left hand around Skeleton's back and gently place my right hand under his chin before we gently lean in and started kissing on the lips. 

We both started blushing as out lips met we didn't notice Pigman watching us kissing he smile evilly at us "You better watch out because I'm gonna have a word with you Wither..." Pigman said in a whisper before he left. 

I have a bad feeling about what Pigman is gonna do with us but, I'm gonna make sure that Skeleton doesn't get hurt by him or I'll definitely use my hacks on him. 

I really don't like Pigman that much sometimes he's a jerk but, towards me more until he started bring mean to Skeleton which I hate that. 

Skeleton and I gently pull away before we gently hug each other I hold him tightly as I'm ready from anything that will hurt us both.