Chapter 8 ║ The Riddles!

Start from the beginning

"Fair enough for you to think that. But I was not saying anything because I was just in a bad mood," he said looking back at the lake. "Bad mood? Weren't you excited to be at Hogwarts?" I asked still looking at him.

"I was, I was super excited, but it's just... nothing you'd wanna know," he said.

He didn't want to share, so I left the topic and just said "Okay."

"Well we didn't have a proper introduction, so... Hi, I'm Nyx Maeve," I said extending my arm for a handshake with a big smile, changing the topic.

He looked back and chuckled. "Well, Hello, Myself Mattheo Riddle," he said shaking back. My smile got even bigger as I made friends with Mattheo.

We both talked for a while and parted ways after deciding for breakfast together in the great hall at 8 AM. He'll bring Draco, Theo and Enzo. And I said I'll bring Andy and Daphne.

I entered my dorm at the sight of the girls still sound asleep. It was still 6:45 so I let them sleep and took a hot shower. I wore a white T-shirt with a denim jumpsuit.

I opened the curtains and shouted "Morning Beautiful!". Both the girls groaned. "Come on. We're supposed to head for breakfast at eight. You don't wanna miss the grand feast now do you?" both woke up rubbing their eyes. "What time is it now?" Daphne asked yawning. "It's 7:15, you both have 45 minutes to get ready," I said leaving the room.

"And where are you going?" both asked in unison. "I'll be right back," I replied.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Sereia asked. "It's me Nyx," I replied. She opened her door brushing her teeth. "Morning!" she said smiling and waved to me signalling me to come in. "I entered the room and it was beautifully decorated. There were two other girls in the room. One was doing her makeup and one was on the table mixing some herbs I guess.

Sereia got out of the bathroom after brushing. "Hey, so what brings you here?" she asked. "Um, it's nothing, just... I don't know how to do my hair. Back at home, the servants or mom used to do it to me... Can you teach me how to?" I said a little embarrassed to say it in front of her friends.

She chuckled. Both the other girls smiled at me. "Well of course I can teach you. Come on." she took me to their dressing table where her friend was doing her makeup.

She took the comb and started teaching me. "Do you wanna tie it or keep it open?" she asked. "I wanna keep it open," I replied looking at her through the mirror.

Okay then you just have to part your hair in two parts and get it in front of your shoulders. Then you can easily detangle your hair. Try it." she said handing me the comb. I did as she said. "Now all you have to do is style it by your choice." I did the middle part and stood up hugging her. "Thank you so much." she hugged back. "I'm always here if you need anything." she said pulling away.

"Well, since you're here, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Tracey Davis." directioning the one with the herbs. "And this is Astoria Greengrass." directioning the girl who was doing makeup. They both smiled and waved at me. I smiled back. "Greengrass? As in Daphne Greengrass?" I asked. "Yeah she's my sister." Astoria said. "How do you know her?" she asked.

"She is my roommate. We just met yesterday night." I said. "Wow, what an irony. Considering Astoria is my roomie." Sereia said.

"Well, anyways, I gotta go. You're coming for breakfast right?" I asked the girls. "Yes of course we are," Tracey said. "Kay, meet you all there," I said before leaving.

I return to my room and we all got to the common room. We still had 20 minutes before it was 8. So we decided to wait for the boys in the common room.

"Hey, Nyx. Aren't you coming for breakfast?" Rune came down the stairs with his friends.

"Well, good morning to you too. And we're waiting for the boys they should be here any minute now... And there they are." I said as the boys walked down the stairs with Sereia and her friends.

"Great! We can all go together." a friend of Rune said in a thick British accent. He had dark hair and green eyes.

"Yes, now let's go," Andy said.

We all walked down the great hall and sat together.

I sat with Andy on one side and Daph on other. And yes I already gave a nickname to her. Mattheo sat in front of me with Lorenzo on left and Theo on right.

We all started to self serve the food on our platter. And Draco started the conversation.

"So, for those who don't know, I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Son of Lucius Malfoy." mostly everyone put their head down trying not to laugh. "I'm Nyx Maeve." I said.

"Well, I think everyone here knew that considering your parents are the most famous of all. But anyways, Jacob Nawaro. So glad to finally meet you. And you all too." the thick British accent guy said looking straight at me with a smirky smile on his face. I smiled back.

"My turn, hey there I'm Peter Pan. Nice to meet you all." the elf-looking guy said.

"Stiles Stilinski.", "Theodore Nott,", "Lorenzo Berkshire.", "Rune Maeve,". "Sereia Maeve.", "Andrea Nott.", "Daphne Greengrass." all introduced themselves.

"Blaise Zabini." a guy sitting next to Draco said whom I didn't even notice.

"Mattheo Riddle," he said and for some reason I smiled widely at him.

There was only one left. "Tom Riddle." the guy who looked like Mattheo said and obviously now it all made sense.

The Riddle's!

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

A/n: hey guys... I know I'm lacking behind on regular updates due to some academic issues... I'm really sorry for that and I'll try my best to update regularly.

I know this chapter is extra long... Let me know if you like the shorter ones or longer ones so that I can do your preference in future chapters in the comments...

Here is the layout of the dorm...

I'm no interior designer but I tried my best

Sorry if you don't understand my handwriting.
If anyone of you uses it, please give the credits.

For those who don't know Tracey Davis, she is an actual HP character, but I couldn't find a picture of her so imagine her...

If you like this chapter, make sure to click the star button down below...(it's free)

Put your thoughts or communicate with me in the comments section...

Xoxo...❤️😉