𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16

Start from the beginning

She again brought another chair and placed it on top of the other chair. She climbed on both of them and tried to reach her hand but it was kept too far away.

She held on the boarder of the closet and tried to pull herself up. Finally she sat down on the top of closet but unfortunately the chair fell down.

She held on her food bag and opened it and a relief left from her mouth as she saw them the same as before.

She finally was going to be down from there but frowned when she saw the chair lying on the floor.

She nervously tried to get down from there but couldn't as the height of closet was too tall making her scared from going down.

Her legs were feeling cold seeing the tall difference from the top of closet to the floor.

Jungkook walked towards the private wine celler and opened it's large door making the wine stored room to come in display.

He straight up grabbed a wine pot and opened its cap. The days are getting more and more stressful for him. And the only solution for him is to drink the wine and calm himself down.

He thought the little girl who always roams around his head would be easy to deal with. But she is too far from being easy.

And it would probably be a burden to the devil who never cared about anyone's life, now having to take her responsibility.

The immortals would not last a second after begging and crying out loudly Infront of the monster. He would kill them cruelly but now he has to actually adjust to her loud cries that can even fill up the whole hell.

He took a seat on the large couch and started drinking the wine with one shot when Kevin just grabbed a wine and sat next to him.

"I don't remember giving anyone a permission to enter here." Jungkook growled in a wild way.

"Felt a little thirsty and also wanted to talk with the lord." He mockingly said and drank the wine.