"Warrior"

"Warrior"

"Koa"

My eyes snap open and I look at the clear dark waters around me. I let out a breath that I had been holding on all along. And then swam up. I pushed myself up and sat by the pool side. I pushed my hair back and took a deep breath.

A breath of fresh air.

The breath of life.

I looked at the shirt sticking itself to me like a second skin and remove it. I don't like it. It makes me feel mom.

The only thing worse than not feeling at all.

I 'tsk' as I realise that I had left my packet of cigarettes and lighter in the room. Maybe it was for the best.

I look around and find not site of the fucker who had pushed me inside the pool. He must have hopped his merry way to find his obsession. I consider taking him to therapy lessons with me.

The man needs it for fuck sake.

I finally stand up and walk out nonchalantly to find my little tormentor. He is going to get it from me today. And he will not like a single moment of it.

I walk towards the source of chattering and then just as I am about to enter the office I see a feisty and fiery brunette stomp her way out of the room while being followed by Vincent Harlow.

Who glances skeptically at my bare torso before rushing behind the brunette again.

That was most probably the source of Xavier's obsession. And he had pissed her off already. Actually that is dent in his record. His aim in life is to piss of every individual by merely smiling at them tauntingly. And he had gone a day without seeing her.

"Mr.Sokolov..."

I hear that voice again. The sweetest of all sounds that I had ever heard. It was light, rich, warm and bright. It was music. It was the peace to the chaos in my mind and angelic enough to make me feel paradise.

The cause of my distraction.

The woman who has been living in my head the whole day.

As much as I would like to stand and listen to her speak endlessly everyday and every moment of the rest of the day. I need to address a certain fucker.

"Sokolov, your little idea of pushing me into the pool was not fucking funny."

I look at Xavier. He looks at me and bursts into laughter.

"You look like a wet and pathetic pussy, Callisto."

I clench my jaw at him using such vulgar words in front of a woman. But then he was probably just stating facts. I probably looked like a drenched, dying, weak fuck.

I turn my attention towards Syera. And find her eyes on me. Her expression dazed and her pupils dilated as her eyes assessed me. Her eyes traveling down my thighs and then up again.

Fuck. She has to stop before I pop a boner. And these wet trouser won't help me hide it at all.

I clear my throat to hide the intense feeling of arousal I feel at her merely checking me out. And then try to speak normally.

"As much as I appreciate your gaze on me sweetheart. I would like it better if you looked up and not down right now."

Sweetheart?

The fuck was I saying?

I look at her as her eyes widen like those of my puppy Luna. But I will have to admit Syera doing it made me wonder what other reactions I could make her show.