1.| Syera

"Once upon a time long long ago in a prosperous kingdom there lived a king and queen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Once upon a time long long ago in a prosperous kingdom there lived a king and queen. They were kind and loved by all. They worked for the welfare of the people and for their happiness, their love. A kingdom is defined by it's subjects and not it's rulers. They had everything apart from what they truly wanted. A child. Not as an heir but as a token of their love for each other a reminder of the beautiful bond they share and a little human for whom they could care. Many years passed and finally they had a beautiful baby girl. Their treasure. Their princess. The whole kingdom rejoiced at the birth of their princess. As years passed by the princess grew older took over the kingdom and ruled it as wisely as her parents. She found her prince charming and lived happily ever after."

Happily ever after.

What a joke. Happiness is a myth, a utopia and an unachievable state of being. For all the happiness my parents had ever created in the kingdom they were now about to be buried six feet deep under the ground.

His Royal Highness,  "Alexander Theodora Florence " and Her Royal Highness, "Selena Harmonia Florence" to love, to preserve, to death do us apart.

Except they had accepted death together with open arms.

Everyone sobbed and wailed ugly tears around us.

Us?

Me and my siblings.

We waited patiently as the ceremony proceeded. Proper. Poised. Without shedding a single tear even at the loss of our parents because that is what the royals are raised to be perfect robots. With volcanoes of emotions raging inside them. To be seen by none. Not even the walls.

From my right I heard Philip snicker just the lightest bit and then hiss when Audrey nudged him hard on his stomach. I looked at them exhausted that they couldn't even stop their petty little antics. Not even at a Funeral. Not even at our parents funeral.

I quietly murmured  under my breath so that I was audible only to both of them.

"What are you both doing? You can pretend to be sad. Just don't laugh it is disrespectful."

Philip shows his dazzling smile and mutters back in the same low voice.

"I don't have to pretend to be sad big sis. I am sad. But it is quite a show seeing everyone fucking faking their shit ass tears and half assed condolences. Knowing that it was one of these slimy fuckers who were responsible for mum and dad's death."

Audrey chimed in like the little helion she was.

"Aww I actually agree with little Philipieee for once. But my my what a shame that our baby bro only gets this intellect once in a blue moon. Did the sun rise from the west today? Is it gonna rain? Cause I know damn straight that I am not getting drenched in my Chanel."

Philip flipped Audrey off and squinted his eyes at her in disgust. Audrey just shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

I sighed knowing it was pointless to talk to both of them but couldn't help the small smile that made it's way to my face before I crushed it down.