Dadzawa and Bakugou

Aizawas pov
——————————————————————————

Bakugou thinks it's his fault All Mights career ended that's why he's sad... Or at least that's what he told All Might... I personally don't believe it. I heard the bell and all my students get up.

"Can Bakugou and Midoriya stay after class please?" I yelled in monotone.

"Oooo dude I wonder what u did~" says Sero.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TAPE DISPENSER!" Bakugou yells. Everyone hurriedly gets out of class to  go join their fellow friends to their after school activities. Once everyone was out of the class he finally spoke.

"Midoriya did you go to the nurses like I asked you to.." Aizawa said remembering last night.

"Yeah I did," he said nervously.

"Did she give u a therapist?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." He started to fidget.

"Good, now both of u come drag your chairs up to my desk." I watched as both of my kid- I mean problem children drag their chairs in front of my desk. "I have noticed something wrong Bakugou,"
I said watching his reaction carefully. He widens his eyes.

"What do you mean.." he said not yelling surprisingly.

"Kacchan.. he already knows that your sad and not all of it was All Mights career ending.." izuku said trying to guild him what to say.

"And just so you know Bakugou, his career ending was not your fault." I said. He wasn't maintaining eye contact.

"That's what he said.." Bakugou looked at my chi-I mean problem child.

"And he is completely right.." I said. "But I think their is something else you have been stressing over eh?" Midoriyas eyes widened in fear. But he quickly composed himself.

"Yes I have been." said Bakugou with a confused look on his face.

"You and Midoriya has some past we all know that, so I talked to Midoriyas mom about what you to did together." Midoriya tensed up. "She said u were friends.. but that u would always come home with bruises. And one time you came home with a burn mark that u we're trying to hide but she saw it. Also your note book was all burnt and wet. That was also the day Bakugou got attacked..." "and Midoriya," I mumbled very quietly so they couldn't hear me. "I did some research on who in that school could've had a quirk to accidentally hurt u.. But I only found one."

Midoriya was really fidgety now. Bakugou looked away from both of them. "And that is Bakugou, so I called your mom."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?" Bakugou shouted.

"Hear me out." I said trying to get him to calm down.

"UGG FINE," he shouted. Midoriya was shocked.

"I asked her if I'm middle school you had complete control over your quirk. She said yes. So that means his burn mark, and his notebook was on purpose. Witch means that u bullied him. Is that right?"

It took them both a while to comprehend what i just said, but once they did they both had the same reaction: to freeze. After a min they both became in frozen and Bakugou said."Y-yes that's right,"

"That's what I thought. Then I thought about why he bullied you so bad to the poor where you get scars for the rest of your life. So I asked Inko and she said you were quirkless.." Midoriya sighed in relief. "So how did you get your quirk?"

"I-I-.." he trailed off.

"He got his quirk late," Bakugou finished for him. Midoriya looked at him like he was his guardian angle for saying that.

"O-oh okay," I said not fully believing it but if that's a secret then I don't wanna push into it.. (not him literally already pushing into their past secrets) "Also  theirs one last thing, when Midoriya got attacked by the sludge villain-" Bakugou cut me off.

"WHAIT WHAT?!?" He shouted. THE NERD GOT ATTACKED BY THE DIY SLIME TO?!?" "NO WAY THATS TRUE! DEKU IS THIS TRUE?!?"

"Y-yes it is Kacchan, but how did you know Aizawa sensei how did you know that?" He asked curiously.

"I found out what your route was home from school to see what you were doing the night he got attacked. So I checked the security cameras.. And u got attacked before Bakugou.. And u think it's your fault he got attacked is that right?" I asked.

"Y-yes I do.." he answered hoping he didn't know about the rest.

"So you were the quirkless kid on the news trying to save Bakugou.." I trailed off.  "You both have anxiety from that so Bakugou you are going to go to therapy with Midoriyas new therapist! You got that?" I said expecting him to yell back no.

"Okay," he said witch surprised Aizawa. I got up and motioned for my kid- I mean Bakugou and Midoriya to hug me. They both got up and hugged me.

"Okay now come on Kacchan! Therapy starts in an hour!" Midoriya yelled and dragged Bakugou out of the room.

Man I love my kids ❤️

I-I mean my students.