Dadzawa and Izuku

Aizawas pov:
——————————————————————————

I was on patrol when I had a very disturbing gut feeling. I rushed back to U.A. As I walked into my classes dorms I read the clock: 2:43 a.m, wow this late at night I came to my kids dorms to check on them. I mean my students dorms... I decided to check on the boys dorm rooms first.

I walked down the hall and heard very muted crying. It sounded like it was from Minetas room. As I leaned my head on the door I realized it was not coming from Minetas room. I leaned my head on Problem child's door and I realized it was in fact coming from Midoriyas room.

So that feeling I felt was right. I knocked on his dorm room door and I heard a bunch of running. Like someone was trying to clean really fast. 30sec passed and I knocked again. He scambled to the door. As he opened up the door the first thing I realized is he was wearing a sweater. He always wore a long nightshirt to bed.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He was very hesitant but eventually he let me in. I sat on his bed. I smelt a distinctive metallic smell. (Blood) I started to get worried.

"What would you need at this hour s-sensei?" He was hiding his hands behind his back. I could he was shaking and fumbling with his hands.

"Give me your hands." I said. He widened his eyes. I saw him start to shake. His lips trembled just the slightest bit. His bit his lip to stop it from trembling.  I scrunched my nose up from the metallic stench.

"Wha- no." He said. His hair was all ratty like he has been pulling on it or something. His breathing quicked.

"Midoriya, I can't help you if I don't know how bad it is." I saw tears coming up in his eyes. He finally gave me his hands after being very hesitant. I lifted up his sleeves and saw a lot of bandages. I took one and unraveled it from his wrist.

"You have quite a bit of battle scars Midoriya.." he nods. "You know I have battle scars to." He looked up at me with wide eyes. Trying to read me to see if I'm telling the truth.

"C-can you show m-me?" He asked very curiously.

"Okay," I said I rolled up my sleeves to show him.

"O-oh," he said very shaky.

"We'll I gtg (patrol) but in the morning go see recovery girl so she can set you up with a therapist,"I stood up and so did Deku. He hugged me.

"T-thank you d-dad." Tears welled up into my eyes.

"Your welcome, son,"

——————————————————————————
Heyah! Comment on this to suggest who I should force Aizawa to comfort next!