CHAPTER 20🍋 for Ford Part 2 (Dominated by Bismarck, and Tirpitz)

Wales:Remember you have to obey them, Ok?

Ford:Yep.

York:Thou ready to get dominated~?

George:I guess you will get a spank in the ass.

Ford:Stop scaring me, please.

He then exit the room, and began to walk to the hallway.

Ford:Shit, I feel nervous, but I feel excited too.

As he reaches bismarck's room, he open the door. The room has a queen sized poster bed, and fully decorated. He saw Bismarck, wearing a black basque that shows her cleavage with garter belt attached in the stocking, and a black high heels. Tirpitz, wearing the same as her Sister but in white. Both of them didn't wear panties, revealing their womanhood. He saw a leather bondage hanging in the edge of the poster bed.

Bismarck:Look, who's here~.

Tirpitz:Our beloved Slave~.

Bismarck:You are late.

Ford:I'm sorry.

Tirpitz:Well, sorry is not gonna cut, you have to be punished~.

Bismarck:Now, Strip.

Ford began all of his clothes until he is naked.

Bismarck:Stand on the edge of the bed.

Ford went to the edge, and stand there. Bismarck, and Tirpitz walks towards him.

Bismarck:Lift your arms up.

Ford lift his arms. Bismarck fasten his left arm, and Tirpitz on his right. As he is tied up, the put their fingers on his nipples, teasing it.

Ford:Mhm!

Bismarck:You will address us as Mistress.

Tirpitz:And you will not cum, until we say you can. Do you understand?

Ford:Yes, Mistress Bismarck, and Mistress Tirpitz.

Tirpitz:Very good.

Ceasing their finger on his nipples. Bismarck put her hand on his cheek, lift his face to front left. As he is facing her, she brought him on a passionate kiss.

As Bismarck pulls away. Tirpitz put her hand on his cheek, lift his face to front right. As he is facing her, she brought him on a passionate kiss too. Then a moment later, she pulls away.

The Bismarck-Class: Now, let's start your punishment, Meine Liebe~.

[LEMON STARTS]

Tirpitz climb up on the bed. She positioned in spine long kneeling pose, and front of her is Ford's back. She grab a spanking crop. Bismarck went to his left side, pressing her big bossoms on his side chest, and put her left hand on his chest, rubbing it.

Tirpitz:You get a 10 spank from me, and 10 spank from Big Sis. Ok?

Ford:Yes, Mistress Tirpitz.

Tirpitz:Good, now let's start~.

Bismarck:*whisper* You can do it, Meine liebe~.

Tirpitz swing her crop, hitting his ass.

Ford:Ngh!!! *jerk in the bondage*

She do it again.

Ford:NGH!!!

And Again.

Ford:SHIT!!

And Again

Ford:AHHH!!!!!

Bismarck:You can do it, Meine Liebe. I know you can.