•11• WHAT?? 1/2

ابدأ من البداية

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked.

"Munchkin!!" Eunsook also stand and said.

"Who is munchkin?" Both taehyung and jungkook ask.

But we ignore both.

"Where were you weirdo?" I ask.

"I was here don't forget you left me and went to abroad munchkin."

"Aww Sorry weirdo I'll never leave you again come give your munchkin a hug 🤗."

We both hug.

I can see both jungkook and taehyung can't understand anything.

We sat down.

"You turned to be very smart taehyung, you got my best friend to fall in love. Wow. She always say 'I'll never fall for anyone.' "
I said mimicking eun-sook.

Taehyung looked at her (eunsook) and she blush.

"Oh my baby you also learn to blush." I said. (And I'm telling you don't say this when your lover/boyfriend/husband is around you.)

Jungkook put his hand on my chair come toward me and whisper that can they both listen,"Don't you blush when I see you? Hmm?" I feel he is staring at me and I can't look at him I can't stand when he talk in this tone. I know I'm blushing this time.

"Oh my Munchkin you're blushing without looking at him! What will I call this type of love?" Eun-sook said.

I Facepalmed myself and buried into jungkook chest because I feel so safe there. Everyone started laughing except me.

"Still you're not change.
Stop being so lovey-dovey and come with me I want to talk with you."

I quickly stand up "lets go."
Eunsook come beside me. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"On that table."

JUNGKOOK POV :

When y/n go away from me for ber friend it really shocked me I was seeing them going away.

"Girl are always like this." Taehyung Said.

"What?"

"I said girls are always like this they always leave us for their best friend, but this doesn't mean they don't love us anymore. And in their case I think they meet after a very long time."

"I think also."

"Leave them lets introduce each other properly."

"Okay." I put my elbows on the table and said,"I'll start."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 25. I'm the CEO of jeon corp. And...... I don't have many friends but who are, I love them. Talk about my life the best moment till date is meeting y/n amd I'm so thankful to god for that and my parents who forced me to meet her. A chuckle left from my mouth. I don't have more to say."

"Okay Nice to meet you Jeon Jungkook! It's my turn.
So My name is Kim Taehyung, I'm 26 I'm not CEO of any company but my dad is it's STARKIM they are trying to make me CEO but I'm not ready yet. Talk about my love life... I met Eun-sook a year back and I'm so weak at love so, I didn't realize but when I realized I proposed her. About my friend i don't have many but the one is with me is y/n. Mmm.... Thats all."

"Ohh that was long Nice to meet you Kim Taehyung. I'll be happy if we will be friends."

"Yupp no Problem."

"Well do you really love y/n?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah I love her I can do anything for her."

"Okay I believe you."

"A question from y/n I'm sure she'll ask you. Do you really love eunsook?"

Taehyung chuckled.

"Yaahhh I love her."

And we both started laughing.

HELLO DREAMERS!!
I know this part is so short because I'm not at home and that diary in which I wrote full story is at home.... I wrote this ch before So...Yeah enjoy 😊.