There's a first time for everything pt.2 

Based off of episode 10 season 1 forgiveness and stuff
ALICES POV

Christmas is coming and I've managed to get Tristan, Madeline and Louise a present but I haven't gotten one for Paris yet. I have no idea on what to get her. Like I know what she likes but I can't find the perfect present. So today I went shopping and there was this bookstore and I went in but found nothing. So then I went home and Went on my computer to see if there are any local bookstores that might have books that she likes. Then I found a bookstore in this place called Stars Hollow or whatever and apparently. It has a bunch of old books that they have so I figured I could check it out tomorrow cause Christmas is still two weeks away but I want everything to be perfect for her.
*the next day*
I woke up bright and early to go to the bookstore. It was a thirty minute drive or so which is nothing since I drove to New York last week. I got to Stars Hollow and it was a very tiny town. As I was driving around I found a nice diner which I plan on taking Paris one day. After driving around town for two minutes I found the book store so I parked my car and went inside. I made a mental note that after Christmas I need to take Paris here. As I was walking around the bookstore I finally found the book that Paris has been wanting for a really long time. I grab it and I go and check out. As I'm walking out I see Rory and who I'm going with is her mother crossing the street to the diner I had passed earlier. Honestly I'm so glad that they didn't see me. I don't think I can mentally handle that. It's already bad enough that me and Tristan have to go to Emily and Richards for a Christmas party because her parents can't make it. I'm totally dragging Paris with me because why not. It's this Friday I have already gotten Emily a gorgeous pearl necklace and I got Richard cigar humidor.
*skipping to Friday to get to the good stuff ;)*
Tristan ditched cause I got Paris to agree to coming with me so now it's just me and her. I pull into The Gilmore's driveway and as I get out Paris goes to open her door but I close really fast and then I open it for her. As she got out she gave me a peck on the lips. I grabbed the presents from the back of my porsche. We get to the door and ring the doorbell and Emily answers so right away I give her a hug.
"Hello Emily"
"Hello Alice, Paris, nice to see you both."
"Hello Mrs. Gilmore."
"Why don't you both come in."
"Oh Emily, here is a gift for both you and Richard."
"Thank you Alice. That was very thoughtful of you." Just as she finishes her sentence the doorbell rings.
"Alright well a hostess's job is never done. You girls go into the living room. Richard can serve you a drink."
"Thank you." Paris and I walk into the living room. To see one more couple along with Richard talking. As we walk in I say hello to Richard.
"Hello Richard."
"Hello Alice, Paris. How are you young ladies doing this fine evening?"
"I'm doing very well Sir."
"I'm also doing well Richard, how are you?"
"I'm doing just fine. Can I get you girls a drink?"
"Yes please, two club sodas." Paris whispers in my ear a thank you since I knew she felt uncomfortable. He hands us our drinks while we sit down. Emily then comes into the room with Rory. Par looks so uncomfortable and kinda worried. So I whisper in her ear to ask her what's wrong.
"Darling what's wrong?"
"I hate her."
"I know love but we will only be here until desert cause I'm taking you somewhere else tonight."
"Wait really."
"Yes, love you really think I wanna be here with her. I don't. So I've planned a little something for later. If you're up for it."
"Sure sounds fun."
"Awesome. It looks like we are headed to dinner now so let's go."
*30 minutes later*
"Emily you've out done yourself yet again."
"Yes, I can't imagine the hours you spent Slaving over a hot stove."
"you're teasing me, Allen." Dirty
" It's delicious Emily."
"A compliment for my chef is a compliment for me. thank you Allen"
"I for one would like to know where Henry is at this hour. Probably gallivanting around London Like a bull out to stud."
" Richard please."
"How is he supposed to negotiate the contract tomorrow morning if he's out all hours with some cheap tramp?"
" knowing Henry she wasn't cheap."
" This is wildly inappropriate dinner Conversation in front of three young ladies."
" Is it unbearably hot in here?" Isn't that a sign of a heart attack?
" Richard, don't loosen your tie at the table."
" So what are your plans for the Christmas holiday Rory?"
" I'll probably just be hanging out with my mom." More like our mom lol
" It's such a shame she couldn't come, she's always such a kick." More like a bitch.
"Lorelei wasn't feeling well so I suggested that she stayed home."
" It is hot in here. I'm going to lower the thermostat."
" Poor thing, what's wrong with her?"
" She has a touch of the flu. Richard forget the thermostat."
" I thought you said she was working." I'm living for the drama
" Well she was supposed to work but then she caught the flu. So one way or another she couldn't of made it."
"Tell her we missed her." I didn't my girlfriend didn't.
" I will."
" Richard! Oh for heaven sake. Richard."
*30 minutes later*
We are at the hospital currently waiting on Richard's results to make sure that he's OK and stuff. Thank God for Paris because she has stuck with me through this entire thing and I love her. Right now she's currently sleeping while Emily is berating One of the nurses and Rory is giving me a death stare. I plan on leaving soon with Paris because Emily called Lorelai and Lorelai doesn't know I'm here. I Zone out for a while and then I hear someone ask who the hell is she. I came out of my thoughts and whoever also did that woke up Paris thanks asswipe. Thank God for Emily because she introduced me to my bio mom as Alice Dugray and not as her daughter.
" hello"
" Wait a minute, I know you. You're the little girl who treats my daughter like shit"
" I know you too, Lorelai Gilmore. You're the person who abandoned her daughter on someone else's doorstep because you didn't want to deal with her. Yeah remember that, that was me bitch. The only reason I'm here is because Richard is hurt and that is it. Also to support Emily." Paris grabs my arm to me back from punching this woman in the face.
"Alice let's go."
"Yea you're right. I'm so sorry for what happened to Richard, Emily. Thank you for inviting us."
"Of course, anytime Alice." She gives me a hug. And after that Paris and I went back to my house.
"Hey love, thanks for coming with me tonight. I know you really didn't want to be there but it means a lot to me."
"Of course, darling anything for you. I love you."
"I love you more."
"Impossible."