Come Over | Dalvin Degrate

MARIA LOPEZ
FEBRUARY, 29th 1992
2:38, AM

"Dalvin, can you come over." You said quietly doing your homework that you was doing for Friday even through today is Monday.

"Yea..sure what time?" He said chuckle at how quiet I am."Around 2:45." I said focusing on my homework.

"If you want me to come quick, you could have just said that, babygirl." Dalvin said making you blush at his words.

You and Dalvin have been friends since babies but now since you both is 21 years old. You have gain feelings for him.. A while now. It feels like I want to explain it to him but don't know if he likes you back.

"I'm on my way!" Dalvin says kissing the phone making you laughed at his silliness." Bye Dalvin." Hanging up the phone before taking a shower.

After 35-45 minutes you got out shower goin to your bedroom putting on lotion including deodorant. After doing that you put on some clothes to chill in since you knew you was going out.

Your fit:

Hearing the door knocking, you quickly walks downstairs opening the front door as 'Something In My Heart' plays through your medium house

You smiled letting Dalvin in by moving to the side." Make room for yourself. Mr Dalvin." You says snicker before closing your front door back.

"I miss you so much." Dalvin says placing his arms around your waist putting his face in your neck taking a big breath in and out.

You snicker pulling away at the same time." Oh really? How about we go take a ride in your car." You says as he add a kiss on your cheek.

You blush looking down, then Dalvin grab your chin making you look up smiling which cause him to smile. "What?" You says looking into his eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He said, music turn to "Any time, Any place' by Janet Jackson as y'all lips dances together. "Mm." You said pulling away, He then looks down at you confused with his finger still place on your chin.

"I thought we was chilling?" You said pointing at his chest making him look down at your finger seeing that you a had a ring on it." You married?" Dalvin says shocked.

"Hell no! It's just a ring you give me when we was 18." You said grabbing your keys, Then walking out the door with Dalvin behind you. You locked your house before going inside his car.

He pecked your lips twice before pulling off." Maria.. I liked you for a long time. Exactly no I don't like you, I love you since we was babies." Dalvin said seriously looking at me while the light was red.

"I love you too.." You says playing with your fingered before speaking back up." Are you going to leave me? When you and the boys be big?" You says quietly making Dalvin pulls over.

Your heart beats faster as the car stopped including music playing.'' Can We Talk.' Tevin Campbell. "I-I'm sorry for pushing I-" Dalvin cuts you off by kissing you.

He smoothly adds his tongue in your mouth making you add yours in his. You moan at it as both of your oxygen slowly slows down making you both pulls away.

Dalvin had his face still close to yours while you guys breathe harder. He lock his hands with your." I'm not gonna forget you, you hear me?" As you looks at him with lust in your eyes.

"I'm serious Maria." Dalvin says and you nodded your head," Ok I understand." Dalvin smiles before placing kisses on your face.

"So are you hungry?" He said making you snicker.

"Very, baby." You says