Having Fun | everybody

FAITH HILL
MARCH 15, 1995
12:59 pm

"Y'all watch how ginuwine acting differently." You pat on his shoulder and he turn around rolling his eyes before speaking.

"What you want little girl?" Ginuwine says with his hand place on his hip with a annoyed face on.

You bust out laugher looking at the camera and Jodeci and em laughing at your sillyness, turning back pinching his cheek hardly before running away.

The camera man turn the camera around at you as you hides before dalvin back peeking a bit." Ouu! Imma gonna get you." Ginwuine said holding the side of his face angrily since you was small you could fit behind your best friends back including Elgin back as well, you snicker as he looks for you.

"Be quiet." Dalvin says looking back a bit and you smack his butt because who you think you is telling me to sh-

"Gin she right here." Dalvin said pointing behind his back making you widen your eyes running down the hallway with ginuwine behind your ass.

"BESTIE DONT HIT MEE." You said yelling running pass people as they laughs at you how fast you run include Elgin run, the camera man move the camera y'all way.

"HELPPP MEE!!" You says jumping on the couch as he grabs your waist.

"Gotchu!" Elgin says smiling making you mug him."Eew move." You said pretending to act like your disgusted.

"Girl please you know you want this!" He said picking you up before slamming you back on the couch!

"That's it I'm calling pac." You says pouting moving from his grip.

"TUPAC!" Tupac spotted you, he walks to you smiling looking down at your face.

"Elgin keeps messing with me." You said pouting like a baby.

Tupac laughs making everybody laughed including you too.

You went to Elgin seeing that he was drinking juice. You sat next to him smiling patting his chest.

"Y'all see this? This calls finee." You said smirking pointing at him making everyone laughs again but you was so serious.

then everybody went quietly. "Anyways check the fit." You said doing the 360 while the camera went down then up again.

"Y'all like it?" You says as they cheered for you. You randomly did the ' You Can't Touch This' by Mc Hammer making people giggles."Ayy." You said shaking your butt to the camera then turning back around.

"See I think it's fire!" You said patting Tupac shoulder," yo pac check this out!" You begin to rap about something randomly as everybody hype you up

"See I'm driving down the rode with my 64, beating the niggas, jacking the horses. Now you probably want too know? Why you jacking the hoes." They clapped for you as you nodded your head smiling putting your hands up.