Falling down | Devante Swing

DONALD DEGRATE
APRIL THIRTY, 1992
11:55 PM

Today going to be hard. I can't believe i'm going to back to highschool and i hate my school, it always stinky, and nosey people. Now me i am the quiet boy but i do say stuff off my chest though. I also have friends which is kci, jojo and the other is my annoyed brother Dalvin.

" MA DONALD NOT GETTING UP FOR SCHOOLLLL." dALVIN BIG HEADE-' I cut myself off before i said something i didn't want to say and let god do what he got to do before i cuss dalvin up.

I got in the shower including taking my clothes off and going in my tub.

"Donald, you need to get to get up for school because your lil girlfriend called asking about you.

She also said that she was going to be pick you up since she don't want you driving to school on a bike.

"My mom said and i roll my eyes washing up my body twice." Ok mom, i understand. Thanks for the news." I said as she left my bedroom.

I sigh before getting out the shower.

Grabbing my towel, i wrap it around my waist including grabbing my skin care things and toothbrush.

I turn on the water cold and put my toothbrush under the water putting it back out. I put some of my toothpaste on my toothbrush and brush all my teeth slowly.

After brushing my teeth, i spit the toothpaste out and put my mouth under the faucet slowly putting my mouth on the water.

I spit the water out again along with putting some of my CeraVe cleanser on my face since i had a bit of acid on my face like my cheeks. Afterwards i got out my bathroom and started to look for some clothes for today.

I put on some combat boots with black baggy jeans and a oversized hoodie including my glasses.

I put some coco butter vaseline on my lips and smooth it out. " HONEY DESTINY IS HERE." I drop my musk cologne after getting scared, picking it back up spraying some on my neck, wrists, and chest. I also put on my men deodorant on.

Afterwards, I put on of my gold wrist chain that destiny brought me weeks back. It was like a promise chain for us to not break apart.

>>

"Hi baby!" Destiny said smiling reaching to hug my body since she was shorter than me. I smiled before picking her up like baby." How you been love?" I said.

"I been amazing since you been by my side." Destiny said placing a peck on my nose. Destiny look deep in my eyes and I begin to blush at the eye contact. Immediately, I look away as she snicker.

I looked down at her fit seeing that she had on a black bra top, cropped dark denim jacket, and light-wash mom jeans which I find is cute but her chest is showing a bit too much.

"Somebody scared to hold eye contact with me." Destiny said getting out my grip. She can't be talking about me. I know she ain't talking about me.

"Who you talking too?" Destiny shrugged her shoulders cutely like a baby before running away from me.

I begin to chase destiny until she fall on the ground randomly. I hold in my laugher going down on the fall."

"What happen mama?" I said as she begin to cry. "I-i fall on the ground.. are you trying get to hold your laugher." She said looking down before looking back up.

I couldn't hold my laugh in so I laughed out loud. Destiny looks at me before getting off the ground.

She push me away almost making me fall on ground. I got up dusting the dust off of me and ran after destiny.

I saw that she ran our math classroom, jog in the classroom feeling eyes on me.

You sat down  next to density looking at her knee." Baby it's not even bleed coming out yo- It still hurts Donald ." She cut me off immediately afterwards and I shut up.

"I apologize, I didn't mean for that to happen." She turn the other way pouting with her arms crossed to her chest.

I grab her waist putting my head on her shoulders.

"Baby I'm sorry, okay? You know I would never let anything happen to you. You know I love you form the bottom of my heart." I said kissing her cheek twice.

Destiny turn around still having the same position.

I pecked her lips making her smile." How about I take you to our place tonight at 12?" I said and she nodded her head.

"Good." I said before grabbing her chin looking deep in her eyes.

Destiny remove my hand and whispered in my ear.

"We not doing anything infront of these people. You know me Donald." She said pecking my ear.

I got goosebumps as she does that making my heart beat fast and making me blush.

She move back staring at my face seeing that I was blushing hardly including smiles hard to the post where my cheeks hurt.

She snicker before licking her lips.

"Aww look at my baby blushing." Destiny said smiling at me as I looked down.