Not eating | Keven Connor

IRISH GRINSTEAD
MAY TWENTYNINTH, 1995
6:59 PM

IRISH GRINSTEADMAY TWENTYNINTH, 19956:59 PM

"This fit is so pretty." I said spinning around in the mirror checking myself out smiling.

I had on this pedal pushers, a fur-trimmed cardigan, patent sandals and a shiny black shoulder bag. And the color was black since my favorite color is black and red.

Including my necklace in this gif with my hair like it too.

My phone ring as i brush my hair with my brush, staring in the mirror. "Hello." I said answering my phone as i put lipgloss on my lips.

"Your boyfriend wants to see you." Solomon said with a teasing voice on the other line. I smiled before speaking. " Oh really?" I said teasing back and he answer. " Yes." Solomon said laughing at me.

"Ok put him on the phone so i can speak to him." I said and i guess he did that, i heard Keven voice on the other line don't seem to happy about it.

"Hey baby." Keven said sighing on the other line. I got out my chair going straight to my bed.

"Hey bighead." I said as solomon and em laughs." HeY bIgHeAd." Solomon said and i burst out laugher.

"Imma fuck him up, he need to stop mocking my voice but how you been? What's your mood today? Did you went shopping, Is you okay?" Keven chuckle before responding back.

"Baby i'm fine. I just want you to watch me preform at our show in couple of minutes and plus i miss you." Keven said i knew he was pouting on the other side so i chuckle.

"What time baby?" I said blushing while he talks to me."Ummm... around 8:00 sharp." He said nervously as i painted my toes.

"Why you so nervous, baby?" I said looking around my bedroom after painting my feet. "Maybe im just really nervous to see you."

I laugh at his comment knowing it is a lie." Boy what's wrong.." I said and he quickly responds with a nothing.

Okay that's weird but imma let that pass since i miss him so much. We said our goodbyes and hung up after.

Now that i am done with everything all i need to do to drive where he at then met keven so i can talk to him after.

"So this is going to be a long ride." Sighing before leaving my house.

>>

"Last night  thought to back when we made good love listenin' to Marvin Gaye, all night long."  Dino said singing to me while i sing back with him.

All the ladies screams and i cover my ears a bit because they be screaming mad loud and sometimes it be annoying.

Lawrd my man so fione he lucky i can't get on this stage and fu- nevermind.

Keven smiles at me biting his bottom lip. Now you thinking why is this girl not backstage and why nobody noticed that she is dating dino aka Keven.

Well that's because they keeping it a secret because both don't know if she will get hate or death messages that can lead into something else.