Drunk | Tupac

CHRISTINA MILIAN
JULY TWELVE , 1988
3:44 PM

You got up from your bed yawning after hearing your cell phone go off. After hearing it go off twice you decided to just grab it and answer it.

"Hello?" You said with a angelic voice hearing rap music playing in the background with voices being heard you eating for the person to answer.

"Uh.. yea, Christina..." You heard a low pac voice says making you sit up from your bed. You put on your house shoes walking downstairs to get a ice cup of water.

"Yes what's wrong?" You said grabbing a clear cup from the cabinet and put some ice cubes in your cup adding cold water in it.

Music fades as he walks away from it and the crowd." Can you pick me up? I need to talk to you in person.

"He says clearing his throat. You choke on your water almost spitting it out of your mouth as pac got quiet.

You think about it for a couple of seconds before saying the answer.

"Yea.. sure." You said walking to the living room switching your house shoes to tennis shoes.

"Tell me where you at so i can pick you up." You said grabbing the keys off the kitchen table sitting on your chair waiting for him to answer your question.

"I'm at the freehand hotel." You heard moaning in the background making you widen your eyes a bit.

"Are yo- Hell no them muthafucka's fuckin in there." Pac cut me off making you laugh after opening the door and locking it back.

"How long is it going to take mama." You smile at the name he called you before opening the car door.

"Are you gonna buy me gas?" You said getting in your black jeep pulling off hearing pac rapping about something that he wrote couple months back.

"Lesane it's 1988 not 1987." You said and he raps loudly making you roll your eyes because you know it gets annoying when he raps about something old or all the time.

"Don't do that now. You know it go hard so i don't know why you be complaining all time about my raps when i don't do the same when you be doing cheer.

Like this....SHOT THAT BALL. SHOT. SHOT. SHOT THAT BALL AY,AY.'" Lesane said yelling in your ear making you mug the phone.

"It's not shot that ball. It's shoot that ball..lesane." You said as pac chuckles at you. It got quiet for a couple of minutes until pac laughs out loud.

"Is you high?" You said confused as he giggles on the phone as you park in the park-a-lot infront of freehand.

"Pac what room you in." You said getting out your car as he giggles at something or someone.

"2-243." A drunk lesane said still snicker, you walk in the hotel admiring before hanging up the phone walking to this young boy.

"Yo, yo, yo." He said turning around looking at this tall man.

"Uhh.. Mr eric.." You said as he raps while a 6'1ft man makes a beat with his mouth covering it with his hands dancing.

You snicker as they stop looking at you."Woww who this finee lady right here." The 6'1ft man said, eric shook his head before answering my question.

The tall man still has his eyes on you making you feel uncomfortable by it. Eric noticed before giving the tall man a death stare.

He slap the back of his head making him stop looking at you.

"I'm Dr. Dre, baby." You cringed at the name while he smiles winking at you.

"Is you here to get a room for the night orr what because you is in your pjs.. at 4' oclock in the morning." He said licking his lips looking at you, you shook your head.

"No exactly.. I'm here to pick someone up." You said squitend your eyes looking at him,  He hum before getting out his seat.

" Do you need help to find the way?" He said looking at you.

" Yea... i do but can you only come because your homeboy making me uncomfortable." You said and eric laughs walking with you.

"Trust me alot of them says that." He said pressing number 2. You nodded your head as yall went up.

>>

You hold pac as he walks stumbling & laughing making you roll your eyes.

"Pac your heavy." You said almost falling on the car. opening the door to your car, you let him in your car while he laughs right in your face.

"Me not heavy." He said rolling his neck laughing harder. You can't believe that is was drinking and smoking.