"Fuck it," Sirius said under his breath before talking out loud. "these two are right. Harry Potter may be a badass but he is also a brother to my niece and a son to me and Bellatrix, if it wasn't for him then I'd be in Azkaban with dementor! He lost his parents to get rid of Voldemort when he was one, he suffered through torture and assassins and magical contracts and duels with Voldemort and has taken out like ninety percent of all death eaters while also dealing with assassins. You all just saw him chained to a wall, he ripped his skin off just to escape. HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU LOT WANT FROM MY GODSON?!" Sirius demanded, many people looked away or looked down in shame, guilt and even fear.

As Harry entered a new room he found it was either a sparring pit or training room for Libra members and found at least forty Libra members there, he was rather glad that he actually had back up now. Sure he could have just burnt them all with fiendfyre but this was easier on him and less likely to bring the building down on him. Harry and the others roared before charging at the Libra assassins.

Harry knew this wouldn't be as easy as most would assume. Sure Harry and the others outnumbered them but the problem was that the Libra assassins were more trained and fresh then Harry or his group, all of whom were suffering from being tortured.

Harry charged some fire under his feet and then used it to shoot himself up into the air just as he got close to the Libra men, Harry flipped so he was upside down and then began running along the ceiling and firing wide area damaging spells such as multi-explosive spells. One Libra men shot a spell that nearly hit Harry but instead caused him to fall down from the ceiling, as Harry fell down he fired a few killing curses at whatever Libra men he could.

Harry landed on top of three Libra men and went down in a pile of bodies, Harry reacted faster than them and managed to hit two of them with a cutting curse to the throat. The third tried to blast him just as they both got to his knees but Harry pushed his hand away and he ended up hitting one member in the foot with a cutting curse which had the domino effect of causing him to fall and four others to fall on him as they tried to walk forward.

Harry hit the Libra soldier who he was holding with a spelt that hit him in the stomach, Harry pushed the Libra soldier into other Libra soldiers then summoned some fiendfyre. to surround him self. He kept it controlled so it surrounded him and didn't move beyond, the Libra soldier whose stomach he had hit with a spell suddenly suffered the unfortunate effect of the spell as his insides exploded out of his stomach. Killing him and knocking down several Libra soldiers like shrapnel shards.

Harry shot a blinding spell that forced all nearby Libra men to close their eyes, Harry focused his on his fiendfyre and pushed it forwards as he began firing curses ranging from simple cutting and piercing curses to killing curses. He had his fiendfyre move forward enough to kill any nearby soldiers but he didn't stretch it forwards as far as possible. While he was trying to kill the Libra men he wasn't actively trying to kill the prisoners, though he felt like he just should seeing as Libra was killing more of them then they were of Libra.

Harry took in a deep breath then raised his wand up in the air, he dispelled the fire just as he lowered his wand. The tip of the wand struck the floor and a shockwave was released from it which caused everyone except for Harry to be raised into the air then thrown onto the floor. Now that Harry had the ability to focus properly without worrying about getting shot he was able to analyse the situation better, he shot fiendfyre from his wand but this time he controlled it so the flames would only burn those who he would want to burn so essentially just the Libra men.

A few minute and quite a few dead bodies later, Harry looked around and saw that he had lost about seventy percent of all the men with him, he wasn't totally surprised, the Libra assassins were just better trained plus they had wands and limited wandless magic capabilities.