extended summary + intro.

MEANWHILE IN THE UNITED STATES..

FLEUR ANOLERU KIM.

Yes. Her name was fleur.

Unfortunately, her parents had named her flour.

Yes, the damn ingredient.

She had no idea what her parents were thinking-and she would never know anyways.

Why?

She was dropped off at the orphanage one day.

She could recall that day like the back of her mind.

According to the workers that night, at approximately 3:13 am on a very stormy night, they heard a soft knock at the front gates.

Expecting to see some weird drunk trying to adopt some kid, they were met with a basket.

Her six month old self batted her eyelashes as the thunder stormed behind her.

It was obvious, even when she were born she was left abandoned with just a blanket wrapped around her small chubby frame and a letter.

So, the orphanage had to take her in through their doors with no choice.

And through a heavy investigation of trying to find the birth parents, it was no avail.

Fleur anoleru kims parents had disappeared.

Traded her for a pack of cold ones, and left her on the door step expecting for someone to pick her up.

Her life was supposed to end that day, and no one was supposed to care and take her in.

But someone did.

Yula smith.

A 38 year old worker with the bluest eyes anyone has ever seen who had found fleur the day she was dropped off.

And as soon as she laid eyes on little Fleur, she knew.

Her parents were never going to come back.

And her life would never be the same.

So with a thin weak smile as the law tried to place her back to her parents, it was a fail.

Fleur was stuck there.

Forever.

After the police gave up on trying to find her parents, they declared her as a child in need of a foster care.

It was like she knew at barley the age of one, she would walk down the aisle alone.

But then, Yula came along.

She was just supposed to be another worker at the orphanage, but no-Yula had saved Fleur.

From diapers to her first steps, Yula would be there for her.

Wonderful isnt it?

Seeing two people bond into a family.