Learning new things

Start from the beginning

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"Yes." "No." Stefan and rose says at the same time.

"What they're saying is.. if what she's saying is true."
Damon says getting up.

"Which it is."

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you."

"Which I'm not." Rose says.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon tells Elena.

"Look Elijah dead right? So no one even knows that you exist."

"He's not dead." Serenity says.

"No that you know of." Rose says behind her.

"That's not helping." He says to rose. He turns to Serenity and gestures for her to quit it. See Damon believed her but he knew the others didn't or wouldn't even hear her out.

"Look, I've never even met anyone whose laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centuries of truth, mixed with fiction. I mean we don't know what's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"He's real, and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose tells them

"Alright we're shaking. You've made your point."

Elena gets up and grabs her back.

"Where you going." Stefan asks.

Elena looks back at him. "School, I'm late."

"Let me, Uh, let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you." He says getting up from the couch.

"That's okay. I know where it is." She tells him he before leaving.

Damon looks to Serenity. "She's in denial."

"Shut up Damon."

Serenity laughs at this.

She gets up to leave before Damon is in front her. "Where are you going?"

"Home..." she answers

"We need to talk." He grabs her and speeds her to his room. He walks to the bathroom and turns the water on.

"What did Elena mean when she said you were willing to go with Elijah?"

"Will you be mad if I told you?" She asks.

"No."

"Well, can I first say that man is fine as hell. I mean the hair to his face. Damon I could have passed out when he just simply held my hand, and the way he was gentle. I could have told him my whole life story right there."

He looks at his best friend in shock. He had never seen her talk about a guy like this.

"Then there was the pain. It was like we're connected. It was like after you 'killed' him the farther away I was it was hard for me to breathe."

"Wow. Never heard you talk about anyone like that."

"That's because no one has ever treated me like he did whenever I first meet someone. But rose did say I was special to him."

"Maybe you're souls are bonded. After two people who are meant to be have they first look that's when everything falls into place."

"But that would mean since he can't die you all would find a way to try and kill him. If he dies I die."

Damon shakes his head. "This is just a theory, you won't be dying anytime soon. And if it comes to it I will find a way to keep you alive, even if it means keeping him alive."