Accepting

King boo POV

Mario's mouth hung dry. "Yo mairo you alive?" I said flicking his shoulder with my finger. "I-I- Maybe?" Mario said still in shock.

Bower and Luigi gave apart and bower hand his hands on Luigi's shoulder. "I love you" Bowser said both their cheeks red. "I love you too" said Luigi.

"Cmon let's fix you up" I said dragging Mario back to his house.

As the mairo bro's house.

Mario was speechless. We were in his room and I was sitting on a bean bag chair he had while he was sitting on his bed. "Well, I accept them. But like-" Mario started. "Can I surprise you again?" I asked mairo who was still somewhat processing life. "Sure?" He said looking my way. I snapped my fingers to be in my royalish whatever you wanna call it outfit with my crown on.

 I snapped my fingers to be in my royalish whatever you wanna call it outfit with my crown on

"Okay I need to process all of this" mario said quickly as he was like not in shock anymore. I snapped my fingers going back to my jeens and t-shirt. I got up and sat next to Mario who was looking down at the ground clearly spaced out in his thoughts. I then hear the front door open and shut. I'm guessing Luigi was looking for us so I called out and he came and opened the bedroom door. "I broke your brother" I said. As luigi looked over at mairo. "Wha-?"

And they all lived happily ever after.

The end!!!

If you wanna make up the rest in your mind if like who Mario gets with or who boo gets with the yeahhh.

Thank you all for the support all the way through.

I think it was 15 auctaly chapters!