the walk/celebration

Luigi POV

It's the day of the party for me,or boo you could say. I just have to leave after the party has started. I grabbed one of my little backpacks

That's what it looks like other than the nikee and thing on the keychain. So it's just black (so you can imagine it like I do.
Anyway continuing

"How do I look?" Boo asks teleporting into my room. He looked like me except his crown. "Hold up let me take that" I said as I took off his crown and put it in my bag. "You have everything?" Boo asked me as I put a few more things in the bag. "Your only going to be gone for a few hours you don't need all that boo said watching me as I made sure I had everything." You never know what will happen boo!" I said. "Whatever" he said. "Y'know you can't use your powers right" I said pointing my pointer finger at him. "You can't either" boo replied back putting his hand on his hip. "Y'know I literally can't control it right?"

Luigi has like lighting power.

Something like this says Google.
Anyway back to story

Luigi POV btw

I looked at boo. He looked like me. "Boo you can't pose like that. Only you pose like that". I said pointing at him. Boo takes his hand off his hip and growns. "Whatever. I get Intel anyway, and because you can't stand being center of attention" boo said pointing at me. "BRO YOU ALMOST READY?!" Mario said from the other room. "ALMOST" boo said sounding like me.

--
Also I forgot me mention that when he turns into someone he looks hight,voice, ect.
--

"Bye weege" boo said twirling his finger and teleporting me.

Boo POV (the celebration pov)

I walked out in the normal Luigi outfit you could say. I walked out to the living area to see Mario waiting for me (luigi). "Alright bro you ready to go?" Mario said smiling. "Yep!" I said. We walked out and started walking towards the castle. Mario was wearing the normal outfit. "Gosh it feels so weird without my crown I complained to my thoughts". Mario started to speak about how nice it was if peach to host us a party for saving her. He went on more about how she was so nice and everything and how he just saved here cause it's the right thing to do with Bowser kidnapping her and all. "Gosh" I thought. "Luigi doesn't complain this much tho he tends to complain in his journal. He writes everything in that thing." I thought. My thoughts were interrupted when Mario said. "Bro we're here!" Mario said smiling. Once inside we went to peach. Mario started talking to her. "No wonder Luigi complains about how flirty Mario is." I thought. "Last time he told him he likes daisy he teased him even more than me like wow." I thought. Peach then takes me and Mario up to the stage to say how glad she is for us. "Or Luigi and Mario" I thought as peach began to speak.
"I just want to thank everyone for coming here to celebrate Mario and Luigi." Peach to turns to us. "I might've been married to that beast if it weren't for you guys." Peach said then she turned to me and held my hands. "If it weren't for luigi beating king boo Mario and I might not be here right now. And you all might now be here either." Peach said turning and letting go of my hands to face everyone. "They have gone far and wide to save us and make sure we're safe. And we're glad of that." Peach giving us a warm smile. I noticed Mario blushing a little. "Dang this boy has some deap feeling for her." I thought. After a little more speech she took us to talk to everyone else. She had daisy give a "apology"  to us. Though I fell it was a fake one. She's never seemed to care at all.

Luigi POV (the walk POV)
Btw this is not the same time piriod of what just happened this is right after boo teleported Luigi but it's Luigi's prospective. Or POV.

Also heads up i got asked this junior calls luigi mama because he finds him as a motherly figure. That's just how I see it. Idk where though I just find I cute in stories. Also I don't know if I mentioned I did not add Larry, Ludwig and the others cause I know nothing of them and the names. I'm sorryyyy so yeah enjoy and again sorryyyy.