missing?

Mario's POV

I just rescued the princess from Bowser and we're headed back to the mushroom kingdom. Luigi didn't come so I might visit him later at the house to see if he's alright. I might call him later but then peach asked me a question. "Hey Mario, where is luigi?." "I don't know auctaly it is 7pm right now so.."  I said "where did you see him last" she asked me. "Well he went for a walk after dinner or while I was eating.."

Time skip 2 hours later

3rd POV

Bowser headed down to Mario and yelled at him asking "WHERE IS YOUR GREEN BROTHER MARIO!!!"  He yelled "WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!" Mario yelled back. CAUSE JUNIOR IS WITH HIM AND I DONT KNOW WHERE HI IS!" Bowser said.

Also Bowser forgot that he went to the mansion.

"I'm gonna call luigi.." Mario said calmly and confused.

Luigi pick up the ringing phone after junior beat him in Mario Cart and boo's sitting on the couch while junior and luigi are on the floor in front of the TV. "hey bro! Where are yo-, WHERE US MY SON!!!" Bowser cut of Mario. Luigi is nurvous and junior was curious and surprised by Luigi's reaction. Boo then walks over and takes Luigi's phone and hangs up. "Wh-whyd you hang up?!" Luigi asked still nurvous. "Cause we're hanging, and there being annoying and yelling at you".  King Boo said rolling his eyes while luigi was looking down. "Hey junior?" King boo said. "Yeah?" Junior replied. "Want me to piggy back you back home?" King boo asked. "Yeah!!"  Junior replied. "Can mama come to?" Junior asked. Luigi stood up and answered "sure."

King boo POV

So I'm now piggybacking junior and we're walking thru the woods towards bowsers castle. Weege is looking a little tired.  As we approached. I saw luigi getting a little nurvous. "Hey weege you'll be alright?, I'm here if you wanna talk?" I said. "I-i know..." luigi responded.

After we dropped junior off I gave luigi a piggie back ride back to the Mansion, and I had weege text Mario that he's staying at the mansion that night.

Time skip

Back at the mansion
Also boo is sitting up on the couch and luigi is laying across the couch his head on boo's lap.

"So your names Steve huh boo?" Weege asked teasly. "No" I said "to You my names therapy" I said looking down at luigi trying to keep a straight face. "Just laugh already I know you want to."  Luigi said sorta annpyed. I laughed at my joke. Luigi yawned. "I'm tired.." luigi said slightly asleep. "Alright night weege." I said. Luigi fell asleep and I put him in the bedroom he uses when he stays over.

Juniors POV

After I explained how my day was at the mansion to papa he asked. "Who was the person carrying you? "He said it was Steve but luigi wasn't so sure".  I then said. "he said his name was...hmm...uh.. oh yeah it was Boo!" "And he said he was Mama's  brother but not blood?"  I said.

I then went to bed and thought about the awesome day I had with beating mama in Mario Cart.

Time skip the next morning 8am

Mario POV

I got the text from luigi but it's not normal for him to just leave I haven't seen him he hung up on my when I called... It's not normal.. I'm going to talk to professor E gadd to find the mansion again. Since the ghost he could of been captured.

At E gadds lab.

"Hello Mario how have you and your brother been?" Said professor E gadd.
"Okay I guess.. do you know where luigi is he texted saying he's at the mission. But aren't they full of gosts.. he almost never goes there." Mario said as he showed E gadd the text. "Hmm let's see." E gadd said as he turned to his computer. "My boy why don't you explore the galley while I'm looking?". E gadd said. "Okay" Mario said heading to the galley. Mario looks around at the interesting paintings of the ghost but comes across some In particular. "Hey professor?" Mario said calling for him. "Yeah my boy?" He says walking over to Mario who is standing at a painting. "This one...isn't king boo suppose to be there..." Mario said uncertain. "Oh goodness!!" He said "He must be after your brother?! We have to find and stop him!!" How!? Mario says shocked and nurvous for luigi. "Come my boy we must go quickly to the mansion."

They went to the mansion.

"Alright Mario let's go in here!" E gadd said quickly as he opened the door to a lit room. "What?, Where is luigi?" Mario says. Then they hear a familiar laugh. They turn and see king boo (in his ghost form.) "WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!" Mario yells. "Why would I tell you?, "Now I suggest you leave before I take you both and put you in a painting!" King boo said.

Me talking bellw

Hi the author also can some plss give me some ideas I'm running out of ideas lol