Another DANCE?!

IM SO SO SO SO 1 google times sorry for the long wait 😭😂. I was distracted all week. I had family visit then school for me existed and yeah but also I had NO INSPIRATION. ALSO THANK YOU WONDERFUL SOULS FOR THOES WONDERFUL IDEAS. I plan on somehow putting thoes into the plot of this story. Also thank you guys for the support and complements on the story I love it lol ❤️🫶. Anyway thank you.

This takes place after chapter 7. Recap boo and luigi switch places or well bo becomes Luigi and goes to the celebration celebrating Mario and Luigi saving the princess. After that we had the moment we all were literally dieing to read. Drumroll please. Sorry for my sillyness it's been a crazy few weeks and will be a crazy few weeks as well lol. Anyway this is at Luigi's mansion like later in the day so 'Luigi' aka boo had told Mario that he was going to the mansion so yeahh.

So yeah it's at the mansion.

Boo POV.

Weege was laying on the couch sitting there being a little goofy and crazy about what happened no less than an hour ago. "Weege you alright?" I asked sarcastily trying not to laugh at his flustered face. "What do you think smarty pants?" He asked me sarcasticly. I laughed a little and Luigi say up and curled into a ball and held a pillow to his face. "What ya annoyed at your face now?" I asked still laughing some. " I don't know what do Ya think?" He asked again sarcasticly. "Go calm down shorty" I said. "Not the time boo" Luigi said annoyed and sarcasticly like but not angry, towards the bathroom.

After luigi left the room to calm his tomato face down from earlier I thought about his hilarious reaction after junior jumped out for joy after their kiss. It was hilarious!

Luigi had looked at junior who was jumping up and down. His face was as red as a tomato! After luigi calmed down we decided to leave cause Luigi was literally a dieing tomato red face. Junior was hugging and squealing in happiness you could say? I honestly couldn't tell he was an existed ball of joy. Its been a few hours maybe?, Since we left his castle. Now me and junior have to get Bowser or plorbly not luigi but one of them to ask the other on a date. Or something like that, like the movies or dinner or just the two of them somewhere.

Luigi comes out face looking less tomato but he still is a little flustered thinking about the kiss. He sits down on the couch and asks about the celebration. "Hey boo, you never game me the details about what happened." Luigi asked me. "Well weege let's just say your ex is annoyinggg" I said rolling my eyes making annoying heard. "Mhm I already know that boo, cmon important details." Weege replied  "dang, savage on the princess eh?" I said. Luigi rolled his eyes at me. "Boo just tell me about it." He said to me. "Important Details blah blah blah. Now, Mario may ask you bout this." I said. "What is it boo" Weege said. "Yeahhh, Mario may ask if you want to go to a celebration danc-" I started. "AGAIN?!" Luigi asked almost falling of the couch. "Yeahhh. Want to dance with me this time?" I asked. "No I'll dance with Bowser. Yeah obviously." He said sarcasticly. "Wow.. real funny" I said. "Do I Have to goo?" Luigi said complaining. "Uh duh. I'm not taking over again" I said rolling my eyes. "Awhh man." Luigi said. "Yeah well to bad. Alsooo.... You wont like this heh heh.. welllll.. the party's Wednesday." I said "WEDNESDAY!?!?!" Luigi said auctaly falling off the couch. "You alright weege?" I asked "what do you think?!" Luigi said annoyed in his usual funny way. "aww mannn. It's literly Monday!" Luigi said.

On Wednesday afternoon (half hour before they have to be to the party.)

Luigi POV

I stood looking at the mirror of my reflection. Again the black suit with dark green tie. Boo then telepors and stand next to me at the mirror. "Dang I look attractive!, no wonder your ex liked me." Boo said to me then said which annoyed. "If there a slow dance and we dance can I drop you at the di-" "BOO!!" I said elbowing him. "I was kidding chill" boo says looking at me in the reflection. Boo  was in a black suit no crown, purple tie. "Where's your crown?" I asked him. "You took it remember?" Boo said. "Oh yeah! I took it after I almost fell OFF the the mansion.!" I said. "I literally still caught you plus if you did fall I would still catch you with my magic." Boo said. "Meh still my crown." I said as boo gave an sorta annoyed look. "Your lucky I can't kill you." He said taking the crown from my bag on the bed. "You still can't wear your crown to the party." I said. "Yeah I learned my lesson" he said as he teleported. Heh I thought. Last time boo got asked by so many people what his kingdom was. Who knew turning into a human while a boo in a painting could get you out a painting. Apparently boo's the only boo or ghost that can change from ghost to human. I don't know why it makes it so it still shows your there but your just floating there I guess. Maybe that's why E gadd hasn't realized he's gone. I think boo whipped their memories of Mario and E gadd seeing boo. "Welp to the dance now." I said  to myself as I walked out of the room as Mario in his black suit and dark red tie stood fixing his tie in the mirror on the wall. "Ready bro?" I asked as I stood somewhat behind Mario as he finished his tie. "Yep!" Mario said as we left the house.

When we got to the party there where a some people/toads there. Not as much as Mario said there'd be. Maybe like one third was there. Boo was obviously there and I went over to him as Mario went to see peach. "No surprise they are playing the super bro's theme." Boo said as I got over to him. "Well this is about us saving peach" I said. "True." Boo said. "Hey you gonna ask you know who on a date anytime soon?" I asked making Luigi a Little flustered. "Really boo?" I asked. People are used to me calling him boo some people just figure I gave him a nickname since he jump scares me a lot. "Really really. You literly just kissed him no less then a week ago." He said.
Me and boo where ina corner of the room so people weren't around. "I like the peace and quiet." I said. "Don't you always?" Boo asked raising an eyebrow hands crossed.

Little later.

Peaches was announcing some things about how she's happy for us to be here then she said that we would have a slow dance shortly. "Don't we always have one at this castle?" Boo asked. "Plorbly" I said. "So would you care for this dance?" Boo asked me bending down holding a hand out as the slow dance music started.  "What being flirty now are we?" I asked unamused. "What its my specialty" boo said as I took his hand as he walked me out to the dance floor. As we slowly swayed around the room as other people did as well. I noticed daisy dancing with some dude. "How many is that now?" I asked as boo looked over. "Hmm I believe waluigi then some tried flirting with me then him." He said as we looked around the rest of the room. "I thought it was more." I said shrugging. "Your bro's watching." Boo said as I glanced over to Mario watching me slowly gracefully dance with boo.  "He's plorbly proud of you for finding someone I guess?" Boo said. "Did anyone not notice I danced with Bowser last time!?" I said surprised. "Apparently not" boo replied. As the music ended boo then dipped me. "Don't drop me or no crown for you." I said looking as he gave me a face "I wasn't going to anyway." Boo said rolling his eyes smiling like he was thinking about dropping me. He then arose me back up form the dip and peach started announcing about how she's so thankful for us and for rescuing her.

Back at the mansion

"Glad that's over with" I said sighing  laying down across the couch on boo who was sitting up. "Your always happy when it's over with." Boo said looking at me while his arms where across the top of the couch. "Sooo~ about Bowser" boo said. "Really boo?" I said giving an unamused look. "Whatttt when ya gonna ask him out. Or are me and junior gonna have a arrange something." He said looking down at me again then rolled his eyes smiling and leaning back. "I bet the next one is in a week" boo said. "BOO don't say that I can't take another one that soon!" I said.

Hey authorr- thank you for ideasss I'll try to get ideas for the next chapter though you can plorbly tell what the next few will.be. but I'll take any suggestions on ideas!
Also the "new chapter!!" was made  after I started this one so that's why it after