a lost little koopa

Luigi POV

'I was walking in the woods trying to clear my mind from all of the troubles. Being in Mario's shadow, barely being noticed, daisy dumping me...' I suddenly stopped thinking when I noticed bowser junior sitting against a tree. "I'm not lost, I'm not lost," Bowser junior kept repeating to himself. I slowly walked over and sat down facing him to the side. "Junior.." I said. "are you okay..?". Junior looked at me and I noticed the tears forming in his eyes. "N-no I'm not..". Junior said as he walked over and hugged me. "Shhhh... It's alright". I also started to cry. "Let it out I'm here." I said. Bowser junior cried into my shirt. "T-thank you mama..."

Time ship

                               3rd person

Luigi and Bowser junior started for bowsers castle so he can get him back home. But on their way they heard yelling. "JUNIOR WHERE ARE YOU! GRRR!" "Papa!" Junior called out. "Cmon junior" luigi said shivering and nurvous as he heard bowsers yelling. Junior had been holding lugi's hand. They approached Bowser as Bowser was yelling out for junior. "Papa!" Junior yelled happily as he ran to Bowser. Bower looked surprised and glad his son was safe. Junior hugged Bowser. Then Bowser noticed luigi as he was mingling with his thumbs. Junior ran back to luigi and hugged him. "Thank you mama." Junior said smiling his luigi as he hugged him. Bowser walked over to luigi. Luigi tightly closed his eyes scared to see bowsers scary glare. Look at me green stache. Bowser said. Luigi nurvousy looked at Bowser. While junior was still hugging luigi. "Why did you help my son?". Bowser asked calmly. "Uh-Uhm i-i..". Luigi looked at the ground scared. Bowser looked at luigi. "Sigh* I'm not gonna hurt you". Bowser said calmly. Luigi looks at Bowser. "Yo-you wo-wont?!" Luigi looked less scared. "An-and th-the rea-reason I hel-helped jun-junior was because i-i." Bowser junior stopped hugging and helped luigi by saying. "He was helping me calm down." Bowser looked confused. "Why where you not calm?." Bowser junior looks down." I..was lost-..a-and I thought I'd never see you again.." Bowser junior had tears forming in his eyes and luigi bent down and gave junior a hug. "A-and mama.. why were you crying?" Junior asks calming down and wiping tears. Luigi is sitting knees and says "we-well just some negative thoughts..". "Could you tell me some, please mama" junior said. " Sigh* fine.. well.." he went on to explain how he was always in Mario's shadow and he was an outcast. And how he was cheered on by daisy.  Bowser looked in shock as tears rested on Luigi's cheeks. Bowser then nelt down and hugged him from the back. And hugged luigi from behind. "Your always welcome to come to my Kingdom to get away from the troubles." Bowser said as luigi squeezed bowsers hand that was resting on his chest. "Th-thank you" luigi said faintly. "Your welcome" said bowser.