"I'm about to-god"
I didn't even have time to finish the sentence that I felt Nicolai's fingers quicken their pace and his tongue do the same, in an instant I threw my head back as a cry that I had to suppress by bringing a hand to my mouth nearly escaped me.

When I started to calm down Nicolai climbed up from my legs with his usual smirk making me cover my face with both hands embarrassed.

Then I felt him get a hold of my wrists lowering them scrutinizing my face before kissing me again and in that kiss I could taste myself on his lips which made me moan again.

Then after I freshened up in the bathroom I got back in bed with Nicolai as we cuddled for a while.

"We need to start getting ready for lunch with your parents"
I reminded him kissing his whole face before getting out of bed but being stopped by his arms that wrapped around my waist bringing me down once again making me laugh.

"Come on"
"Five more minutes"
He whined placing his head between my boobs causing me to throw my head back giggling because his hair tickled.
"You're a big boy you know"
I said starting to play with his hair as we engaged in a conversation.

After the five minutes, that magically turned into twenty, I finally went to change for lunch and Nicolai did the same; I put on a beige high-waisted skintight skirt with a white shirt that I tucked inside, then I put on a pair of beige boots that reached just below the knee and did a pony tail with gel which was totally snatched, lastly I got a dark beige handbag.

I sprayed on my perfume before leaving the room only after grabbing a coat because it wasn't exactly hot that day; I then headed to the kitchen where I met Nicolai who was tying the cuffs of the black shirt he was wearing with a pair of black trousers.

What a lucky bitch I am

I thought checking the man in front of me from head to toe without any shame before walking to him helping him.

"You look stunning darling"
He said squeezing my ass with both hands making me roll my eyes with a laugh.
"You too baby"
His eyes widened with a surprised expression, immediately I registered what I had just said feeling my cheeks flush, I then felt Nocolai rest his head in the crook of my neck chuckling slightly.

"What?"
I said groaning thinking he was about to tease me about the nickname I just gave him.
"Hearing you call me 'baby' is making me hard...a lot"

Lifting his head from my neck he looked at me with slightly red cheeks, despite the words he had just said he had this really cute expression so standing up on my toes I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before throwing him one last smile turning to go towards the door.

"See you later"
I said heading towards the garage to pick up one of Nicolai's many cars.

The night before I decided to tell him how after lunch I would go to my mother's cemetery and although making me go alone worried him he didn't complain and didn't even try to come with me which I was glad about because it meant he understood how important this trip was to me so we decided to go to the restaurant in different cars.

Looking among the many cars I opted for a black Ferrari SF90 before opening the door getting inside being invaded by the smell of new car but also of Nicolai's which made me smile, then I started the engine leaving the garage passing the gate of the house.

While I was driving I connected my bluetooth starting my favorite playlist and then put the name of the restaurant on the navigator; about ten minutes later looking in the rearview mirror I recognized a certain black car behind me, with a smirk I accelerated trying to outrun it but it did the same coming up beside me.