Chapter 18: Pokemon Poacher Drew

Beginne am Anfang

"What happened here?" She asked

"We were just making our through here when Starla my Solan Meowth started to act upset about something and then we saw an injured Solan Ekans and Totodile then this guy show up," Jennifer said stroking Starla who was glaring at Officer Jenny.

"I see. Nice work young trainers we finally cached Pokemon poacher Drew, " Officer Jenny said tossing the guy to the sidecar and taking off.

"Well guess we better get going, " Jennifer said seeing Ekans and Totodile were gone.

"Wait, Jen," Roy said suddenly gaining everyone's attention.

"Huh?" Jennifer questioned.

She then turned around to see Totodile and Ekans coming out of the shadows and heading towards the group and their Pokemon, then Ekans slither towards Jennifer while Totodile went towards Oswald.

"Do you both want to join us?"Oswald asked looking at Totodile.

Totodile nodded as he looked on up at Oswald. While Ekans just happily slither up Jennifer's leg and up to her shoulder wrapping around her.

"In that case, Ekans welcome to the team, my new friend now I need a name for you but we can figure that out later," Jennifer said taking out a Pokeball and tapping it against Ekans head.

"Welcome to my team Totodile," Oswald said tapping a Pokeball against its face and catching himself a Totodile.

"Alright that gives me Pokemon number six," Jennifer said looking at her newly captured pokemon."Well, we better get going before we encounter any more trouble."

"Meowth."

"Seems Starla agrees with you," Diamond said laughing at Starla's response as she return her Chimchar.

"Hey, Jennifer can I ask you something?" Oswald asked returning his Solrock.

"Sure," Jennifer replied.

"What happened back there when you saw the Beeflak?" He asked.

Jennifer froze and nearly fell to her knees hearing that question as she remember the day Starla was almost captured but was quickly caught by Roy.

"Hey relax you defeat Beeflak," Roy said softly trying to soothe her.

"What the matter?" Diamond asked looking at Jennifer in Roy's arms.

"The day Starla was attacked by a Pokemon Hunter and his lackings. She was ambushed by Beeflak trying to defend Starla and ever since then she has been afraid of them, " Roy explained picking up Jennifer.

"I see so that's what happened, " Oswald said.

"Yeah let's go she's okay, "Roy said looking at Jennifer in his arm who was slowly beginning to calm down.

"Now with a new Pokemon for Jennifer and Oswald after defeating a Pokemon poacher. The gang now continues to make their farther through Hollowstone cave," The Narrator said as the gang was seen walking farther into the cave to continue their journey.

To be continued...

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the eighteenth chapter of Pokemon Destiny Quest. In this chapter, Jennifer battle Anna's strongest pokemon and struggles to take it down. As well as hatching her egg and gaining the attention of a Team Rocket agent.

Thank you to everyone reading and leaving votes on my story.

Question of the chapter: What do you think of the two new pokemon additions

Jennifer Team:

Flacub (Starfire)(F)

Croling (Ace) (M)

Solan Meowth (Starla) (F)

Treecoon (Sage)(M)

Bunluv (F)(Mitten)

Solan Ekans (M)

Pokemon at the lab: None

Diamond's team:

Chimchar (M)

Foilpup (F)

Roy's team:

Sauflora (M)

Solan Aipom (F)

Pokemon at the lab: None

Oswald's team:

Solrock, Scyther (M)

Solan Totodile (M)

Word Count: 1130