Chapter 16: A New Member Is Born

"This part of the forest is filled with the colony of Murkrow and Honchkrow," Bluebell said as she led the gang down a dirt path leading into a darker forest area.

"I don't see any pokemon at all," Jennifer stated, looking around at the empty trees.

"Yeah, me either or hear anything," Roy said.

"Cro!" A cry was heard from above.

They looked up to see Ace flying towards them and landing on Jennifer's arm as she lifted it out, seeing Ace.

"Ace, did you spot anything?" Jennifer asked, looking at Ace.

"Croling," Ace replied, shaking his head, saying no, he didn't find anything.

"Not a thing, huh?" Jennifer said."So is that leg of yours feeling any better?" She asked.

"Cro," Ace said happily with a nod.

"That's great. Does that mean you take one more look around?" Jennifer asked.

"Croling!" Ace cried out happily, pumping his chest out proudly, before flying off to look around the forest.

"Good luck Ace," Jennifer said, watching Ace fly on off.

~~~

Meanwhile, deeper inside of forest...

A group of greenish avian pokemon with blue and pink markings on their bodies. Their head and upper body are primarily red with a "V" shaped pattern over their white chest. On their forehead are fluffy white feathers. They had small red eyes with white pupils and a long black needle beak with a pink tip. On the back of the head is a tuft of white feathers connected to the forehead ones. The lower halves of the puffing are blue and have pink and blue ribbon-looking tail. As well as tiny black talon feet.

They were seen flying through a narrow trench past rocky cliffs.

"Rock!" A mighty loud cry was heard from above, catching the flying Pokemon's attention.

A brown and grey mild, height, and buffy feline Pokemon with black stripes and sharp claws glared down at them with its narrow yellow eyes.

"Humxie!" The bird Pokemon cried out as the feline jumped down, chasing them, growling

"Ti!" It growled loudly, showing its teeth.

"Hum!" They cried out as they were sent flying into a large gate, sending them into a large gate in the hole and smacked them into a cage.

"Bingo," A woman with shoulder-length orange hair and purple eyes said, laughing."Another set of primo Pokemon in the cage," She said.

"And since every flying type Pokemon has to travel through this trench to get where they're going, it's the perfect place to set up a trap," A man with short green hair and light green eyes wearing a yellow kepi hat stated.

"Yes, the building is a trap here was nothing but an idea, " Anna said.

"Yea, and having Tirock chase them into the cage works like a charm," Robert commented, looking up at Tigock on the cliff watching below.

"Agree," Anna smiled.

~~~

Ace was seen flying in the sky when he spotted below a small group of Taillow and flew off them.

"Ti!" Tirock growled, jumping down and swiping a claw at Ace and the other bird Pokemon.

"Cro!" Ace cried out, flying away, and then freaked out when he and the Tailow smacked into a cage.