𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝟐

𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

The following day

( Play song - Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello)

In class Psycho was busy looking outside the window thinking about Taehyung. Taehyung told her that he would be busy today so she mustn't come but she could come tomorrow. Psycho can't do that. She's too attached to him that she can't live one day without him. Taehyung is attractive and sexy , how can she keep a distance between them even in one day? How is that even possible? She's like a dog without its owner , she's like a baby without a mother , she's like a fish without water. She's hopeless.

She needs Taehyung. She needs to see him. But never ever in her life has she disobeyed Taehyung's request and orders. If he say ' Don't come ' , she mustn't come. If he says ' no ' it means no to her and she obeys every single word that comes out of his mouth.

And with every order that Taehyung request or demand , Psycho will be hypnotized and get lost in his eyes. She would say , ' yes daddy '. But yesterday she didn't say that which meant that there may be a slight chance that she would disobey him. Taehyung has never asked her to do such a request. It feels like he's asking her to kill herself and Psycho would do that but hesitate.

Taehyung is literally everything to her. Even though she's disappointed that he's not romantic she appreciates the time she's with him.

Psycho is heartbroken , shaken and depressed because Taehyung is using her like a sex machine. She knows it herself and she has a lot of problems with that.

Flashback
Taehyung and Psycho were already on bed sleeping next to each other. This happened when Psycho had a sleepover with him since her brother was out for the weekend. Taehyung didn't want to lose the opportunity he had. He might not get it again because he knows that Psycho is shy and nervous. She may be one of the prettiest girls in uni but in the inside she's an introvert.

On bed Psycho was feeling kinda nervous. She was too shy. When Taehyung quietly touched her breast she freaked out but didn't overreact.

Tae:" let me pleasure you my love."

Psycho blushed as she heard the word ' love and pleasure.'

She stuttered," u-uh i-i don't know about this."

Tae:" do you want me?"
Psycho:" yes."
Tae:" do you want this to happen?"
Psycho:"...um....uh..."
Tae:" you know this is the only way I will love you more. If you don't feel like it then I will be with someone else."

Psycho's heart broke. She didn't want that to happen. So she has to do it. For the sake of keeping her relationship strong with Taehyung.

Then she nod a little for confirmation. Taehyung started touching her. He kissed her neck and sucked it leaving hickeys.

As Taehyung was doing so , Psycho cried because she felt... threatened. She felt sad. She felt...pushed and pressured. But to her she didn't have a choice. It was either she rejected him and fought for herself or Taehyung would find someone better. Someone more sexually active. But Taehyung did find someone like that. He just said that because he knew that she will allow him.

End of flashback

On the other hand. Jungkook is suffering from the same thing. The first time they met they promised each other they would be a one night stand but it seemed that they grew feelings for each other. But later on Jen-soo lost feelings. The truth is Jen-soo and Taehyung have been together for 4 years but lust took over them. Jungkook is mouth watering and Jen-soo couldn't resist him. Psycho is a sexy ranked hottie , almost every male teacher had a crush on her but Taehyung won her heart and she fell in love. But it looks like that little spark that he had for her is gone. Disappeared. Extinguished. Lost. Forever. Taehyung had no idea in telling her how he feels right now. This whole thing wasn't about love , it was about lust but the two teens took it serious. Jungkook dated before. Maybe about 3 girls and Psycho has never in her life dated someone. She's surprised that Taehyung is her first.