Part 82

Recap

Whatever demonic energy was around Isabell a little while ago is now felt around Elijah.

He fisted his hand, and his hand turned white, but he did not care.

Again, she welcomed her into the darkness.

Elijah spoke with heavy breathing and a heavy and scary voice from whom no one would want to listen. even intentionally, 

No one wants to go near him.

"Explain"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Elijah spoke slowly but angrily, clenching his palm tightly. "Today you will not give any excuse, Vante; I want to know everything in detail."

A blanket is placed over Yn after Vante forces her to lie down on the appropriate bed.

Vante gets out of bed and walks over to Elijah, who was closely observing Vante's every action.

"What do you want to hear? If you want to hear, go get stronger first, then ask me because you won't be able to hear because you are not strong enough, Elijah," I replied as I stood in front of him and looked into his eyes.

He said in a furious manner, "Now that you are turning the matter around, I have every right to know."

"Right seriously"

"When you talk about rights, what kind of rights are you referring to? You're suddenly feeling possessive. When I needed you the most, where were you?" I yelled at him, "Do you know how much I called you, how long I waited for you, but you did not come? Your mission was finished before mine, but you still did not come, and you talk about rights, huh bloody hell!"

"You have no claim to Isabell; she is not yours." I said, "You hear me; you have no right to her."

"I muttered, "No, you can't imagine."

"Only I am aware of how I treated her. My hands were shaking the entire time. I tread on her with my shaking hands. I can't even begin to describe how helpless I felt while tending to her. You have no right to know because you have no idea what happened to Isabell that night while you weren't there. You understand that you have no right," I murmured, glancing down at my quivering palm.

"Why didn't you come back? If you had come on time, today Isabell would not have been in this condition; she would not have become a monster. Even if Isabell forgives you, I will never forgive you for that day. In my eyes, you will be responsible forever.
You can't even imagine, Elijah, how I treated her. Her body did not stop bleeding, nor was she responding. You can't even imagine, Elijah, how much time passed on me when I saw Isabell in that condition." I pushed, but again said

"It wasn't the first time I'd seen Isabell like this, but things had gotten out of hand that night. She was completely destroyed; no part of her body was not scratched. And not just scratches; very deep scratches and even bones were also visible from inside her body. Had made her a living dead; even her intestines came out of her body. I don't know what to do to save her."

"At that time, I needed you the most, and she was not in such a condition that I could take her to him, and I did not have the courage at that time. Would I have been able to face him and answer his questions?
And I didn't even have time to think about anything."