first day

Y/n stood in front of a door with the name 'student council'

Y/n: 'why did the principal not have my schedule but the student council president does? Japan is weird. I miss Scotland sometimes T-T'

He knocks on the door...

The author rolls some dice to start initiative- jk. Soon a girl with long black hair opens the door

???: yes? What is it you need from the student council?

Y/n: the principal said you all have my schedule. I'm sack y/n.

. . .

???: your last name is sack?

Y/n: family name with history. Even got a crest with a meaning but I hate the joke of it. Just call me y/n.

???: um ok then I'm Tsubaki Shinra, the vice council president. I will go get your schedule. Please wait here for a moment.

After going back inside and searching she came back with the schedule

Tsubaki: normally I would take you to your classroom but the president has sent a message and needs my help. Would you like me to get another member to be your guide?

Y/n: I should be good. I was scooping this place out while looking anyway. You should hurry and meet the president in case of some trouble. Thank you for your help.

As he gave her a bow before heading off in what he thinks is the right direction

Y/n: 'I reallllly hate being that formal. It's like putting on a fake face or some some shit... also she just felt off if I could put it right'

Reaching his classroom he quickly entered. Somehow in some luck he made it there in time

Teacher: perfect! You made it here just in time!

I just said that...

Teacher: everyone, I'd like to introduce our new transfer student. Please introduce yourself.

The blue eyed abino walked in front of the teacher podium before simply saying

Y/n: I'm y/n, please treat me well.

Y/n: 'I wonder if mama clause is making meatloaf for dinner... that would be awsome'

He was expecting the normal formalness of Japan schools but...

Girls weirdo #1: KYAAA HES HOT!!!!

[Oh dear me that killed apart of my soul writing that]

Girl weirdo #2: do you see his hair! It's so smoothly white like fresh layered snow!!!

Boy weirdo #1: holy shit his eyes are sparkling!

Guy: ayo pause.

Guy 2: no!!!! not another prince!!!

Guy 3: with 2 of them no girl will notice us!!!

This was dxd. No normalcy here.

Y/n: 'where da fuk did I just get stuck too.'

Y/n held a slightly strained smile at the comments while the teacher told him to sit at the back next to the window, the obvious seat. While he walked to it he scanned the class room seeing 2 people who caught his attention. 1 had deep scarlet hair with blue-green eyes and a black hair woman ties in a long pony tail with violet eyes.

It wasn't really their pretty faces that got his attention. Just like with Tsubaki before they just didn't feel right... also for some reason they had a great amount of fear.