10. 2 options for y/n

Author:( after that sana went and you also went to his room for cleaning and you started cleaning when you were in his room something was making you fear and that was what will happen when taehyung will know you were the one to call police then what he will do sana confronted you but still you were fearing from inside)

~TIME SKIP~

Author:( taehyung came and went straight to his room and y/n was cleaning but when she saw him she knee downs but he straightly went to Washroom ignoring her she took a breath of relief)

Y/n pov:( god what will happen now did he know about that or not aaa i should do my work and go from here fast )

Author:( y/n started doing her work and after 20 minutes taehyung came and went to bar room and sat there using his phone and y/n was cleaning barroom last chair I mean she cleaned full room but only one chair was left she was cleaning that taehyung got  a call so he received that call and you were near to him not much but was able hear what he is talking )

ON CALL

Taehyung: say (coldly)

,,,,,: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Taehyung: how is that ( angry)

,,,,,,,,:,,,,,,,,,,,

Taehyung: ok ( cutted call )

Y/n pov:( i was cleaning and was hearing his talks but what I heard was so shocky while his conversation he was serious and I think he got to know who was that )

Author:( taehyung started stepping towards y/n and when y/n saw that she also started going backwards he suddenly pushed her and pinned her to the nearest wall while keeping his both hands on her left and right side )

His angry face ⬇️

Y/n: m,,,,mister w,,,,wh,,at are y,,,you doing (while stuttering)

Taehyung: do you know someone called police when I was killing someone ( angry)

Y/n pov:( when he said that from my legs land went and from my head sky now what will happen if he kill me than no no i can't die I have family I should beg him to leave me )

Author:( y/n fastly knees down on ground and said while crying)

Y/n: m,,,, mister i a,,,,am sorry I w,,,was passing from there and saw t,,,that so I c,,,alled police i don't k,,,, know that ,wa,,,s y,,,you ( crying)

Taehyung: your crying can't do anything now

Author:( taehyung hold y/n hands and dragged her with him ,he was taking her out of mansion while maids and servents were knee downing there because of his fear am he was looking scary and was very angry when sana saw him taking you she came infront of him and stopped him while knee downing and said )

Sana: mister please leave her ( head low)

Taehyung: take care of your life ( angry)

Sana: please mister she don't know that was you ( head low )

Author:( taehyung got angry and took out his gun and pointed at sana ,sana saw that but not said anything he was about to shoot but y/n stopped him by standing in front of him and sana was back of y/n ,and now y/n was middle of them )

Y/n: p,,, please don't do anything to her ( crying while fearing )

Taehyung: move ( shouted)

Y/n : no i will not ( said after collecting courage)

Taehyung: oo so now you are disobeying me ( angry)

Y/n: m,,,mister i a,,,a( cut off by taehyung)

Author:( taehyung pushed y/n and took her out of mansion and sana was crying because she can't save y/n taehyung pushed.  y/n in his car and me also sits in car and driver started car y/n was crying but it was not effecting taehyung , because of y/n crying taehyung was getting irritate so he shouted on her )

Taehyung: CAN'T YOU SHUT UP ( shouts)

Y/n: b,,,,,but I( cut off by taehyung)

Taehyung: I SAID SHUT UP ( shouted again)

Y/n pov:( after he shouted i was silent , silently crying now what he will do with me ,will he kill me ?)

By the way his car ⬇️

Author:( they reached and taehyung dragged y/n with him inside and then took her to a scary room in that room there was no lights it was dark and there was a man tied and that man was not another then that person to whom taehyung was killing that ...

Author:( they reached and taehyung dragged y/n with him inside and then took her to a scary room in that room there was no lights it was dark and there was a man tied and that man was not another then that person to whom taehyung was killing that night )

Taehyung: so do you wanna die ( coldly)

Y/n: n,,,,,no please ( knee downs)

Taehyung: ok so you have one option

Y/n pov:( we came to a scary room and there was one man tied I realised he was that man that night mister was killing I knee downed and then mister asked me do you wanna die i said no he gave option I was thinking what type of option but came to reality when again mister shouted)

Taehyung: I ASKED  SOMETHING ( shouted)

Y/n: w,,, what type o,,,f o,,,, option ( said while stuttering )

Taehyung: kill this man then I will forgave you ( calmly)

Y/n: ( shock)

Y/n: m,,,ister what d,,,did you ,sss,,aid ( while stuttering)

Taehyung: i said to kill him then I will not kill you

Y/n: no no i c,,, can't d,,,,do that ( crying )

Taehyung: ok then

Y/n: ( saw him )

Taehyung: but

Y/n: but ( confuse)

Taehyung: you have to stay in my room from now onwards ( coldly)

Y/n:( widen eyes )

Y/n pov:( how can he say me to kill someone i will never do that for my benefit I was crying but when he said ok then I saw him
But after what he said I was not in my senses his 2th option was to be with him in his room I can't live with him but I can't kill someone killing someone then Better is  to be with him )

Taehyung: i said something ( coldly )

Y/n: p,,,,,lease don't d,,,do that t,,,to m,,me ( crying )

Taehyung: you will kill or be with me say fast ( angry)

Y/n : i w,,,will b,,be with y,,,,you ( crying hardly)

Love is unbelievable and unconditionable

-What will happen next ?

-what he will do with her ?

                            ( Word count:1093)

See soon till then vote sweeties 🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰💜🥰🥰💜💜🥰😍💜💜😍😍💜😍💜😍💜😍💜😍