note

Hi guys, good morning/afternoon/evening to all who read this. I can no longer continue this story but I don't no if IMMORTALGEGE would. Because the latest update of this story in Google sites are only 1 to 2 chapters and the update is like way back 2 to 4 months. The rest just did not continue the update.

To read further because I'm hooked of the story. I download the app FLYING LINES. You can search it in Google app store or in apple store. The one with the pink elephant.

But the thing is, like Wattpad you need points/money to open the locked chapters. Hence, I'm a broke college student and to unlock all chapters you need money which is I don't have. Also, if ever I have money I can't subscribe or buy 50 pts because it's dollar and our currency is not dollar it's peso if I convert it in our currency it's way too expensive for my budget. So what I did is I send code to all my friends just to have points and you know some of it did not do it but some does which I'm thankful.

To get points you'll need to invite lots of friends to gain 80 points and the one you invite receive 20 points. But if you want both of you be VIP for 3 days and read all VIP free pass you send her/him the other code.

Also there is leveling, each level you'll receive 50 point, 100 points depending on what level you are. To level you need to follow some task. Plus of you read 20 minutes you receive 2 point and if you read 60 minutes you'll receive 3 points. Every check in you'll receive 3 points and 5 exp to level up.

Anyways this is all my codes please do use it so that I can continue reading the story.

3AEZxP5u this is my invitation code. So you'll get 20 points.

fisnu3dCLbq this is my redeem code. So that but of us will be VIP for 3 days.