463. Do It In Person; Yan Shengrui Is So Dead!

The Blessed Chapter 463

Ling Jinghan and others all knew about Ling Jingxuan's temper. Having been on the boat for over ten days, both the adults and kids were exhausted. And once they arrived, they got insulted again and again. It was only strange that he didn't get mad. So, none meant to stand up for say something for them, after all, he was the decent master of this mansion. In the capital stressed rules. Maybe they didn't have to follow them, but they couldn't let people gossip behind their back.

Now Yan Yi and Yan Shan only felt bitter in the heart. They had thought it would be an easy job escorting them back, but never expected...They should feel lucky that the mansion wouldn't be washed by blood.

Housekeeper Zhu was a shrewd one of course. At ordinary days, relying on her background, Qin Yu always took herself as the hostess of the mansion, and often let them suffer. But, every time when the prince was back, she behaved like a little white rabbit, making him feel ashamed to say something bad about her, which result in that her ambition grew wilder and wilder, and also acted more and more unscrupulously. She had really consumed all the blessings her mother had accumulated for her. With an eye, one could tell the princess was not a little rabbit. It was time to let her learn a lesson!

"Hmm? What are you waiting for? Help me up!"

Qin Yu had long been blinded by jealousy, and could not see Ling Jingxuan's ruthless side at all, in her opinion, he was just a rough farmer who gave birth to a few kids for Yan Shengrui, so he dare boss around here. She totally didn't put him in her eyes at all.

The maids aside just looked at each other, then the two leading maids wearing dark color clothes came forward. After all, they were Qin Yu's leading maids. Anyhow, the princess was new here, while Qin Yu had grown up in the mansion. Of course they knew who was more important. But they neglected that Ling Jingxuan is man. How would he ever go back on his words easily?

"Yan Yi, will you do it or shall I do it myself?"

Two eyes dangerously narrowed, Ling Jingxuan meaningfully threw a peep at the two maids. Today if his words wouldn't do today, who would listen to his order in the future?"

"How dare we bother the princess?"

"What do you want?"

What other options did Yan Yi and Yan Shan have? Two people brushed out their swords, seeing that, Qin Yu who had just stood up hurriedly tried shield the two maids, while the latter also got startled, they never expected that he really dare kill people the first he came!

"Anyone who tries to stop me! Die!"

Looking at her wide opened eyes, Ling Jingxuan said every word like ice beads.

"Yes!"

"No..."

Yan Yi felt cold down the spine, dare not delay one more second, pulled Qin Yu aside, while turned his wrist, two screams sounded at the same time. The next second, the two maids fell down.

"Ah!"

The remaining ten maids screamed, Qin Yu's face also turned pale, looking at the dead bodies on the ground, everyone was feeling like being struck by the lightning, the nauseating smell of blood became more and more intense, while Ling Jingxuan performed like nothing had happened, his bloodthirsty cold eyes slowly locking on Qin Yu hidden behind Yan Shan.

"Uncle Shan, I want to look for wolf daddy!"

For the first time to see such a bloody scene so closely, it must be lying if Ling Wen said he was not scared. But he trusted his daddy. As he saw that his daddy's eyes fell on that woman, Ling Wen suddenly stood out, with undisguised hatred in the eyes. Forget about that father may have other women in the mansion, now this woman even insulted his daddy, even Uncle Shan couldn't protect him!