"Wait for me upstairs, I promise I'll be quick" I say, kissing his cheek before running towards the room where I got ready.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"How are we?" I ask when I walk into Declan's games room.

"Fucking hell, Eleanor."

"What?" I chuckle.

"Have I told you that you look bloody stunning tonight?"

"A few times, yes" I laugh.

"What are you hiding there?" he asks.

"Has Mason told you anything about what he and Roberta do when they aren't together?"

"Why does that matter now?"

"Answer me."

"They... facetime?" he shrugs.

"Yes, they do. And when they are in the mood to do what we want to do right now, but the other isn't available..."

"They... Wait. You know about the Polaroids?"

"Against my will, but I do, yes. That's why Roberta gifted me this" I say, showing him the camera I was hiding behind my back.

"No way" Declan laughs.

"She said that it will be a way to make our spicy night a bit spicier."

"It will definitely make it spicier. But are you sure you want to do it? If we lose one of those photos..."

"We won't. You have a barbecue outside, don't you?"

"I do, yes."

"Then we will burn them there tomorrow morning. Maybe take advantage of it and make ourselves some nice lunch."

"Ok. Should we start? I know I will never forget how gorgeous you look tonight, but a photo won't harm anyone" he says with a cheeky smile.

"There you go" I say, giving him the camera. "Do you want me to pose or something?"

"Show me what you've got" he says, making me laugh and taking the photo at that same moment. "Perfect."

"That's it?"

"Yep. I don't need anything else."

"Then it is my turn" I say, taking the camera. "Pose for me, Declan Rice. Look at me as if you are staring into my soul."

"That'll be easy" he replies, doing exactly what I've asked: staring into my soul and making me feel hotter than I already was. "We are keeping these."

"We definitely are" I say. "Now what?"

"Well... I promised you I was going to take that dress off you and then fuck you on the pool table. So that's what I'm going to do."

"Nothing else? What about... Fucking me against the pool table?" I ask, biting my lower lip.

"When I said fuck you on the table, I wasn't thinking about doing just one thing" he says, closing most of the space between us. "I was thinking about eating you out while you are lying on it completely naked, probably finger you too" he whispers, his hand slowly moving up and down my arm, making me feel goosebumps everywhere. Among other things. "Then I was thinking about fucking you while you still lay there. And, of course, I was also thinking about fucking you against it. That's what you wanted that day at the youth club, isn't it?"

"It is, yes" I whisper.

"Should we start with that? If we leave it for last, your knees may already be too weak and give up" he smirks.

"But are you sure you are gonna be able to do all that?" I ask with a mischievous smile.

"And more. Because I'm gonna fuck you, take photos of it, and once we are done here, I'm taking you to my room and make love to you until neither of us can take it anymore."

"I still don't believe you can do all that."

"Then I'll have to show you" he says before kissing me.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Good morning, your Royal Highness."

"Good morning, Declan Rice" I yawn.

"Did you sleep well? I heard you snoring."

"No, you didn't! I don't... Ouch!"

"Are you ok? What is it?"

"Moving hurts" I complain. "Everything hurts. It's like I just ran a marathon."

"What we did last night was a bit of a marathon, yes" he chuckles.

"Best marathon of my life. And best day of my life too."

"Really?" he asks, caressing my cheek.

"Really. I did not only get properly railed like Sophie would say..."

"Railed?" Declan laughs.

"Yes, railed. I got that, but I also got asked to be the girlfriend of the most amazing man I have ever met."

"The most amazing man you've ever met, uh?" he smirks.

"Indeed. He gifted me this" I say, slowly lifting my arm to show him the bracelet.

"That's a lovely gift" he says, holding my forearm while his thumb moves over the thin bracelet.

"It is. Though do you know what I liked the most about yesterday?"

"I don't, no."

"That he told me that he loves me."

"Because that's how he feels" Declan says, moving his fingers to interlace them with mine, taking our hands to his chest. To his heart. "I love you, Eleanor."

"I love you too, Dec... Ouch" I complain again when I move to kiss him.

"We need to do something about that soreness" he chuckles.

"We do, yes" I say, trying to laugh. But even that hurts.

"What if I run you a nice warm bath, uh? Would you like that?"

"With bubbles?"

"With bubbles. All the bubbles the lady wants."

"So I can sing that I'm forever blowing bubbles?"

"Yes, you can sing that" Declan laughs.

"Great" I smile. "And breakfast also sounds like a wonderful idea."

"Then I'll run you that bath, and while you are relaxing those beautiful muscles of yours in it and singing, I'll make you breakfast."

"You are boyfriend goals, Declan Rice" I giggle.

"Thank you very much, your Royal Highness" he says, kissing my forehead before leaving the bed, making me complain once again because one, I had to move and that hurts, and two, because I don't want him to leave my side. Not now, not ever.