✦ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣✦ 6

Author's POV...

In a dark room, a cute bunny boy was lying on the bed. He thought that although Taehyung doesn't have any feelings for him, but they are already married. As long as he works hard to treat Taehyung well, his husband will surely fall for him one day.

After he figured it out, he closed his eyes and went to sleep, and again woke up early in the morning as a good boy.

In the early morning of the next day, Taehyung got up and took a shower and went downstairs to see Jungkook sitting at the dinning table, dragging his chin with his hands, waiting for him to fall asleep.

Seeing him coming down, Jungkook got up quickly, and when he was nervous, he subconsciously twisted his fingers together, and then said, "I made breakfast, do you want it?"

Taehyung looked at the well-behaved and shy person in front of him, had to say that a good-looking and beautiful boy like Jungkook, with a good family and a gentle personality, could almost  be said to be the dream lover for any person.

He didn’t speak and when he was about to walk towards the gate, he heard Jungkook say, "You...you'be better eat a little, skipping breakfast is bad for your health." The more he spoke, the softer his voice became.

Taehyung heard that his pleading concern actually didn’t leave and then walked to the table and sat down  by some kind of ghost.

Jungkook didn’t expect that he would stay just like that when he said that. He was surprised and happy, and said
excitedly with a bunny smile on his face, "I don't know what you like to eat, I just made these."

Jungkook's bright bunny smile made Taehyung's heart a little confused. Jungkook just smiled in front of him and he was in dazed.

Jungkook's cooking skills are very good, the porridge are thick and the pancakes are neither hard nor soft and taste just right.

"You don't have to do these things." Taehyung suddenly spoke up.

Jungkook didn’t look at him and put a cup of soy milk in front of Taehyung with a slight smile.

Taehyung looked at the hand in front of him. The joints were distinct, the skin was white and smooth, and even the vains under the could be seen clearly. If you hold it, it should feel good.

Taehyung actually held his hand when he thought so, exactly as he imagined. Jungkook was a little startled and subconsciously took his hand back. Taehyung quickly withdrew his hand as if electrocuted and then pretended to be calm and said, "You...you hurry up and eat too."

Taehyung regretted what he just did now. He saw Jungkook was blushing and then respond to himself in a low voice.

No one said a word at the table, only the sound of tableware colliding together.

Taehyung was very satisfied after eating and was about to go to the company, then suddenly Jungkook asked, "Yesterday you said that I can do whatever I want, right?

"Well, as long as you don't interfere in my personal life and cause trouble." said Taehyung. After he finished  speaking, he saw Jungkook looking down at the floor.

"I will ask the driver to pick you up." After saying this, Taehyung went out.

Jungkook was very happy that he agreed to go out by himself. Before Jungkook had time to clean up after eating, the housekeeping aunt came. She was an amiable old women about her 50s. She brought a lot of ingredients to fill up the refrigerator.

She saw Jungkook cleaning up the dishes by himself and quickly reached out to stop him. Jungkook couldn’t find anything to do and could only go back to the room to catch up on sleep. Last night, he fell asleep when it was dawn again.

He was woken up by the housekeeper's knock on the door, saying that lunch was ready.

After the meal, he called Jimin, he said to him that, "Hyung let's go for  shopping today, I'm so excited today. " by that he hanged the call.

On the otherhand, Jimin was busy eating his lunch, then suddenly his phone lit up. He saw that it was Jungkook who called him.

His face lit up, then he received the call then he was about to say something but before him the younger spoke up excitedly, "hyung let's go for shopping today, I'm so excited." by that the call was cut off. He couldn’t even reply him.

Jimin pouted and said to himself, "Aish koo, you are such a baby." After all It’s been four days Jungkook got married to his Prince charming and he missed his bestie so much. So yeah he was also excited to meet his kookie.

Jungkook happily asked the driver to take him to the flower shop first, Where he brought some flower seeds. Because he wanted to plants some flower in the garden. He loves flower so much specially read roses. It’s his favourite flower by the way.

Then he went to **** shopping mall. When he reached there, he saw Jimin was waving his hands towards him with a bright smile.

"Kookie, I missed you so much, how are you?" Jimin asked while hugging his bestie.

"Hyung I'm doing great, how about you? " Jungkook said with bright smile showing his bunny teeth as he hugged back his bestie. Well he also missed his hyung so much.

"doing great too, by the way tell me how was he on the bed, I am sure he i- Jimin couldn’t complete his words as Jungkook shouted with a red face, " HYUNG YOU ARE TOO MUCH."

"Alright alright koo, I won't tease you anymore." Jimin said with a slight smile.

By that two bestie got busy with their shopping.

Jungkook returned home to clean up the weeds in the garden first. He was tired and sweaty but very happy. When he was at home, he often cooked with his mother to study recipes or accompanied his mother to tend flowers and plants.
.

.

.

To be continued....

Hello guys...I hope you enjoyed this part. Plz..do lots of vote and comment. Bye bye

Stay safe 💖💜