|| the blind date

✎ᝰ┋the blind date

genre : fluff
third person pov

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

you matched with y.jungone!

jiah turned her phone around to check the notification, before flipping it back screen down with an indifferent expression, returning to completing her assignment her friends had convinced her to go on a blind date, so she decided to install a dating app and get a random date. well, it was time for her to try. she was 20 already.

"jiah, what are you doing?" yunjin came up to her, sat next to her on the carpeted floor and snuggled her.

"yah, i'm trying to draw here."

"geez, loosen up a bit. there's a place i know that sells great chicken and beer. let's go with zuha."

"okay, sure. i love fried chicken. but i need to- what happened to your hair?" jiah had finally turned to face her friend.

"what do you mean? i dyed it. oh the beads? kura and eunchae decided to try something. you should check out chaewon. she looks like a bubblegum princess."

"are you going to class like that?"

"yeah? oh chill, it's fine. our professor won't notice. i sit too far back."

"if you say so. so, where are the rest?"

"shopping. oh right, we bought stuff for your date."

"huh? i don't even have a date."

"yet. now let's check that dating app of yours." yunjin snatched her phone and unlocked it instantly. jiah narrowed her eyes.

"since when was your face added to the face recognition thing?"

"heh... it's been a while. ooo, who's this guy? he's kinda cute." jiah scooted over to see her potential date's photo.

"hm, yeah. he was one of the guys i swiped because i thought he looked best."

"hey you got taste girl. it says he's studying medicine. wow. at a private ivy league uni too. wow he must be loaded and rich."

"unless he has a scholarship."

"oh yeah, but whatever. he must be smart. you lucked out." yunjin returned her phone and jiah just pressed the chat button.

"what do i say?"

"uh, hi? i don't know. i don't do dating apps."

"hm..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

chicken&beer
hello

y.jungone
oh hi

chicken&beer
oh i didnt think youd reply so fast

y.jungone
im kinda bored right now so ive been on sns

chicken&beer
ah

so

why did u swipe me?

y.jungone
oh

ur username is funny

chicken&beer
no way thats it

y.jungone
well, ur cute too ;)