7

Was near by.

Watching.

Stalking.

Lurking.

Any synonym for creeping around, like he had always been. Since he joined their group.

He knew how reckless they were and loved it, knowing that eventually they'd carry big enough balls to drop by the villa and he'd murder them all one by one in the most gruesome and disgusting ways known to mankind.

But what he didn't expect was the new addition. New blood, shall he dare say. New everything.

He was excited about this one. Excited about feeling the blood of Jeon Jungkook's heart splash all over him like jumping into a pool.

Except it was no ordinary pool. It was a blood bath.

Jungkook's 3rd person pov..

"We need to find them so open every door we pass by. And do it with haste, please Jeon." Soyeon begged, grabbing Jungkook's larger hand in hers as they walked around and down the hallway of the west wing.

The first 6 doors were of no use, no one was in there. But by door 7, they had found the remainder of the group, all huddled up together.

"Soyeon! Fuck, I thought I lost you!" Taehyung said, running up and giving his sister a huge hug. They both cried a little, wiping their tears once they were done. "And Kook, god, I would've cried so hard if you died here. I brought you here, it would've been my fault." "Don't say that.
I agreed to come." Jungkook said, hugging his friend.

Jimin and the others stood, standing at the front of the door.

"H-help.." Jimin whispered, looking at the rest of his friends.

"Wha-" Then they watched as a sharp knife was pulled from his stomach and blood poured from his mouth. He fell limp to the floor, hitting his head and passing out immediately.

"Knock knock!" The killer spoke for the first time.

"What do you want! Why are you killing us one by one like this?! Why?!" Taehyung Screamed at him, tears falling from his eyes in anger.

"Because," he pulled his mask off.

"Because I wanted to," Jimin said, smiling evilly.

"Ji-" "Nope. Not Jimin. Neither is that creature you were crying about. Illusion. I'm Gu-Sung, silly!" He laughed, throwing his head back.

"Liar. You're a fucking liar!" Soyeon screamed, picking up a piece of wood and throwing it at him. But it went through him.

"Am I? Wonder how I faked that one." He mused, putting his finger on his chin in mock-thought.

"Now you know my secret, it's time for you to like...pass away. My condolences to your families," He said, dropping his smile. He charged at Soyeon, missing her by a literal inch.

Everyone ran out the room, charging down the other side of the house. They locked themselves in a weird room, noting the odd feeling they got from it.

"There's a trap door, look!" Seokjin pointed, walking towards it.

"What if he's in there?" Soyeon worried, pulling Jungkook back.

"He can't be. He'd have to find out where we are first." Taehyung said, rubbing his sisters arm before walking behind Jin and Nayeon.

Jungkook nodded at Soyeon, taking her with him to the trap door. He let her in first, following close after and shutting the door behind him.

When he got down the ladder, they were outside.

"Oh my god! We-"

"Escaped?" Taehyung questioned. Everyone just started running away, as far from the house as they could go until they heard a loud yell.

"Fuck! I-how the fuck did you escape?!" Jimin screamed, fuming in the corner. He was stumped-he's never had anyone escape before.

"Lucky fucking chance, dick." Jimin tutted and smiled creepily.

"You know, once you've visited me, you'll never get enough.

"See you next year." And he disappeared into the darkness.

The group ran to the police and served a month of jail for being accused of killing their own friends.

But everything worked out for them.

Jungkook and Soyeon were dating and so were Jin and Nayeon, Taehyung going back to his ways of hook ups.

However, Jimin was always watching.

Always.

And when the day comes, they'll wish they just let themselves die.

THE END

leaving this cliffhanger ending. hope this was worth reading!